Best Day So Far

hunter_46356

Feb 12, 2012
Indiana/Florida
Detector(s) used
NOx 800, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found a new prospecting spot and did better thanI’ve ever before. Just panning and sluicing but I found over a hundred piecesin five hours. Flour and flakes but the size was considerably larger than Ihave been finding. After looking back at what I learned form here and Lassitersbook. I realized what I needed to do is set back take a good look at the site and check everything out before I just start digging. Ifound a large boulder four feet off an inside bend gravel bar. The materialdown stream and between the rock and the bar (slow water) was loaded. First sample pan gaveup 13 pieces and the best sluice clean up was over 20 pieces. Can’t wait to goback. That must be the fever part.
Indiana Gold.JPG

Upvote 0
OP
OP
hunter_46356

hunter_46356

Feb 12, 2012
Indiana/Florida
Detector(s) used
NOx 800, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your right it sounds out of balance, the first pan was actually about a third of a classified bucket panned down and very fine gold. I couldn't stand to run the sluice long without cleaning out to see what I had, the gold got better.........please remember I'm still new and the fever is really bad. LOL

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
like astobouncer said something like Due to its nature Gold is Hard to lose. just like recovery, loss increases with production,and you can keep yourself up all night worrying about what you lost or how you can dig and run more.....keep your eye on the prize if you set out to find gold and if you do you have acheived success.:thumbsup:

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread