Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Best Day So Far

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    Charter Member
    us
    Come out from under your bed today...... DO SOMETHING!

Jun 2008
    Yarnell,AZ and Titusville,FL
    Right now: Garrett GTA 500, ACE 250, Fisher Impulse 8, Gold Bug 2, Whites GMT, Vibraprobe 570, and Falcon MD20
    1518 times
    Coinshooting, Gold prospecting, and Nuggetshooting
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    Some people collect aluminum cans Others, like me (and Hunter) prefer the shine. MUCH harder to collect the color... that's why we do! Keep on diggin', Hunter. TTC
    hunter_46356 likes this.
    Hoy es un regalo de Dios.

us
    May 2009
    Garden Valley, ca.
    Gold Bug Pro
    1359 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Shambler YOU WERE NOT JOKING you got called and your hand sucked.......Thats why your post was short....thats why you used that specific emoticon.Hunter it takes a lot of people a fair amount of time to find color like that even in gold country. I am a general manager of a General store in Coloma, California I shouldnt have to go into detail as to where that is and what that means. I am attached to a 1000 trails campground. If you ever get a chance to vacation in California let me know I will help you find more than aluminium cans. That offer goes to any of you fellows out there taking the trip out west hit me up.....shambler stop sippin from the spine-softner if your gonna talk crap you might as well keep talkin it instead of crawfishin'

us
    May 2009
    Garden Valley, ca.
    Gold Bug Pro
    1359 times
    man then I look back at the title of the thread "Best Day Ever" Hunter you didnt say what you said cause you were caught up in the high still you said it cause you had the right.

us
    Feb 2012
    NW Indiana
    AT Pro, Bounty Hunter 505, Pro Pointer.
    233 times
    Pvillehunter, Thanks for the support but I'm G.T.G. Don't generally respond to comments such as those, just got caught up in the moment. Besides I've since had even better days than that one and still going strong (even found a few alum. cans.) Too many good people here to get worried bout one. (sippin from the spine-softner)..... dude I love that one! Oh and I will def. look you up if I ever make it to Cali.

us
    Retired Air Force, unfortunately still working

Apr 2007
    Moses Lake, WA
    White's Coinmaster and MXT, sluice
    5 times
    Hunter, I was wondering if you had your sluice dialed in right. Seems with 13 in the first pan if 20 in a sluice cleanout might be a little low. My 2 cents.
    Sometimes the wise old man shows up. Other times its just the old man.

us
    Feb 2012
    NW Indiana
    AT Pro, Bounty Hunter 505, Pro Pointer.
    233 times
    Your right it sounds out of balance, the first pan was actually about a third of a classified bucket panned down and very fine gold. I couldn't stand to run the sluice long without cleaning out to see what I had, the gold got better.........please remember I'm still new and the fever is really bad. LOL

us
    May 2009
    Garden Valley, ca.
    Gold Bug Pro
    1359 times
    like astobouncer said something like Due to its nature Gold is Hard to lose. just like recovery, loss increases with production,and you can keep yourself up all night worrying about what you lost or how you can dig and run more.....keep your eye on the prize if you set out to find gold and if you do you have acheived success.
    Last edited by Goldwasher; May 18, 2012 at 09:34 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsors