Placer Diggings

southfork

Bronze Member
Jun 15, 2014
California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a small seasonal creek here on the place that we load up buckets of material mixed with lumps of blue clay and throw into a cement mixer . We add detergent to aid in breaking up the clay and let run until its like a slurry then pan or run threw the sluice . Gold mostly small but an occasional picker and small nuggets .

Upvote 0
OP
OP
southfork

southfork

Bronze Member
Jun 15, 2014
California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry no photos the page locks up every time I try to upload . I'm using the basic up loader .

wingmaster

Bronze Member
Aug 10, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's MXT all pro, MXT300 D2, 950, 4X6 DD, detech ultimate 13" DD coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You might have to use something like Microsoft paint to reduce the photo size as there's a limit on each photo, not sure how many megabytes they can be.

OP
OP
southfork

southfork

Bronze Member
Jun 15, 2014
California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
P2100419.JPG Lets see if this worked .

Nameless

Greenie
Jan 6, 2014
R. C.
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice looking gold man!
I need to find me a creek that produces bigger gold too! Lol

DesertNuggets

Mar 29, 2011
Tucson, AZ
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug 2
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Interesting gold. Some of it appears right off the lode and others appear well traveled.

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster V/SAT. VibraProbe. Bazooka 48" Prospector Sluice. Shorts. Chickens + Goats + Goldhounds. 35' Chris Craft Caribbean motorsailer. FISH OIL + BURLAP
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Good looking gold and I like the coin too! Nice job!

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I have a small seasonal creek here on the place that we load up buckets of material mixed with lumps of blue clay and throw into a cement mixer . We add detergent to aid in breaking up the clay and let run until its like a slurry then pan or run threw the sluice . Gold mostly small but an occasional picker and small nuggets .
Nice gold and I'm impressed with how you've developed a process that works for your deposit. Pro.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread