Keene wet or dry gold pan kit?

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Called the Cyclone.

Just came across this, I see it has been on the market for some time now but wondering if anyone has tried it out and what they think about it....

The complete kit with 3 classifiers, gold pan, gold vial, foot operated air pump with hose and adapters, sells for under $80, sounds like a fair price but how well does it work? I see a need to have a fanny pack to keep the small parts from getting lost ( I always wear the waist mounted pack for vials, snuffer, magnifier, etc. anyway)

cyclone1.jpg cyclone2.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im gonna stick with the pans I already have, guess Im just comfortable that way. A ounce of gold a day right lol.

NeoTokyo

Bronze Member
Aug 27, 2012
Redding
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Eyes - Nokta FORS Gold - Fisher Gold Bug II
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
That kit would pair nicely with a crack vac.

I already have like 6 Garrett Super sluice pans and they work pretty good for dry panning with some tapping and blowing.

At $80 bucks I would be more likely to buy another pyramid pan for just $20 more, of which I can say was a very good investment on my original.

A little off topic but I can reduce 4 pans in the time it takes my friends (Who pan quickly) to reduce one pan down in my Pyramid pan.
One full 14" Garrett Super Sluice fills the Pyramid pan perfectly.

Thanks for the post GG. :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread