Goldenmojo..... Goldenmojo!

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It is now time. Tnx for inviting me to dig your claim. It is time to put up the gold digging gig. I wish to give to you and your group ALL of my publications, and the Gold Bug II and Whites (goldmaster?) FREE. Yes. Tim's cancer appears to be spreading and I am back on my boat. I probably will not be digging anymore so You guys get it all. I will need an address and name to send it all to. Your group may do with it as you please EXCEPT sell it. That is to say, when you no longer have need for it I only ask you GIVE it away as I have (will) to you guys. PM me with info and I start working on packing it together. The publications include MANY books and copy-print of some classic stuff. Gotta finish, battery low! Take care, my friend. Terry

Upvote 0

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster V/SAT. VibraProbe. Bazooka 48" Prospector Sluice. Shorts. Chickens + Goats + Goldhounds. 35' Chris Craft Caribbean motorsailer. FISH OIL + BURLAP
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Good luck Terry! You are a fine sir! I hope you enjoy that cutter sailboat. Fair winds my friend! Stay in touch!

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So your back in Florida Terry.....?

So sorry about your friend....

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good luck Terry! You are a fine sir! I hope you enjoy that fine boat. Fair winds my friend! Stay in touch!

Its his Brother:sadsmiley: terry is a goodguy.

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is now time. Tnx for inviting me to dig your claim. It is time to put up the gold digging gig. I wish to give to you and your group ALL of my publications, and the Gold Bug II and Whites (goldmaster?) FREE. Yes. Tim's cancer appears to be spreading and I am back on my boat. I probably will not be digging anymore so You guys get it all. I will need an address and name to send it all to. Your group may do with it as you please EXCEPT sell it. That is to say, when you no longer have need for it I only ask you GIVE it away as I have (will) to you guys. PM me with info and I start working on packing it together. The publications include MANY books and copy-print of some classic stuff. Gotta finish, battery low! Take care, my friend. Terry

He Terry I'm sorry to hear about Tim. I'm glad you got to hit the claim with us when you did. Its not going any where so If you ever get the chance to head this way again let me know.
I don't know when Joe will see this. I will send him a text message an d let him know. I'm also going to send you my address so you have more than one contact. I am really looking forward to seeing all your literature. Your gear will get put to good use...and will be helpful when there are new guys that need a loaner or back up.
Question? What are you doing about your holdings in Az?
You take care thank you for your service! I hope the time you have left with Tim is as good as it can be considering....Take care friend!

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Prospector-Sniper-Supermini Thanks Todd & Chris, Goldhog Multisluice Thanks Doc, My Land Matters Thanks Claydiggins, 6 Senses
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hi Terry, Just got to your post. I am sorry about Tim's situation and I will pray for him that he may have peace and solace at this time. Thank you for your generous gift to us. I will make sure that the local group here has access to all items you are donating to us and that none will be sold. Hopefully you will make another trip out to California soon and we can meet up with you even if we don't work any gold. I will contact you by PM with an address. Please take care and be blessed. I will contact you tonite.

Goldenmojo

kayakpat

Mar 31, 2013
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry about your friend Tim,, my prayers go out for him.

mike(swWash)

Feb 6, 2008
Grays Harbor in Washington state
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum XLT with about 1/4" of dust on it and can't even remember how t turn it on?!?!?
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
So sorry to hear about Tim, and sorry you have to give up the fever. You are truly a good man for doing what you did for our country and for your brother, as well as paying it forward to others. Sail on my friend :sadsmiley:

Last edited:
OP
OP
TerryC

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
So your back in Florida Terry.....?

So sorry about your friend....
We must go sailing! Slight setback.... Fellow doing the motor had a stroke, slowing the repairs. I have another boat we will use. Tnx. TTC

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We must go sailing! Slight setback.... Fellow doing the motor had a stroke, slowing the repairs. I have another boat we will use. Tnx. TTC
Just let me know when you have time/

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread