3in1 Gold Pan

arizau

Bronze Member
May 2, 2014
AZ
Detector(s) used
Beach High Banker, Sweep Jig, Whippet Dry Washer, Lobo ST, 1/2 width 2 tray Gold Cube, numerous pans, rocker box, and home made fluid bed and stream sluices.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Just heard about this product on another forum. Though it looks nothing like one, it kind of works on the same basic principles as Doc's Gold Hog Hog Pan and it is about 1/2 the price of one and that still makes it pricey. The jury is out for me until it gets some reviews but if it works as advertised then it could be a great tool for taking into remote or hands and pans only areas especially in low water conditions. Here is a youtube video and the website is "3in1goldpans.com".

Last edited:
Upvote 0

NeoTokyo

Bronze Member
Aug 27, 2012
Redding
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Eyes - Nokta FORS Gold - Fisher Gold Bug II
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
If I had to choose between just this pan and Doc's pan, I would choose Doc's pan hands down.

I have classifiers so this system doesn't really interest me.

Thank you for sharing though, I have not seen this before.

OP
OP
A

arizau

Bronze Member
May 2, 2014
AZ
Detector(s) used
Beach High Banker, Sweep Jig, Whippet Dry Washer, Lobo ST, 1/2 width 2 tray Gold Cube, numerous pans, rocker box, and home made fluid bed and stream sluices.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
If I had to choose between just this pan and Doc's pan, I would choose Doc's pan hands down.

I have classifiers so this system doesn't really interest me.

Thank you for sharing though, I have not seen this before.

I like the Hog Pan too and it is surely capable of running a lot more material in a day than this pan or for that matter a pyramid pan and we all know what that usually means...more Gold.:icon_thumleft:

I am wondering if the 3in1 could handle ocean beach sands and the super fine gold that it contains. I did pose a question to the inventor on this subject but have not seen a reply yet. If it can it would go a long way to solve a couple of problems for me and those are no motor restrictions on the beach and the lack of availability of beach creeks in areas I would like to test. The Fossicker says the pyramid is not for use for mostly black sand feed and I don't think the Hog Pan is suited either.

Last edited:

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Quote from video " the traditional way of gold panning requires a lot of equipment.......you need a sluice box...classifiers...."....guess we have a different idea of gold panning.

im sure it holds onto some gold... However those little drilled holes are in no way as productive in classifying as a regular screen.When you pan you want a flat center. or drop ala bataea..not a big ol' hole to babysit....and who the heck shovels large washed cobble in their pan ?.... Sorry but, I will out work that thing with a 14" pan any day.....and maybe I would use a classifier to be fair!.....Just my opinion ....that happens to be very accurate:tongue3:

rodoconnor

Bronze Member
Mar 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've been using Brawn's pan for a couple of months. It is every bit as fast as a leTrap rectangular pan. And it saves some very tiny gold. It'll catch Snake River fines , which are like talcum powder. It's a good tool.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread