Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Better put chains on.Their calling for 2 to 20 inches snow down here this weekend :(

enamel7

Gold Member
Apr 16, 2005
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lucky Strike gold mine is still open. There is nothing public around Reed's gold mine. No prospecting allowed there and private property all around.

OP
OP

49erjohn

Mar 21, 2007
RESULT: Headed to the Midland N.C. Area, where they were finding the 15 pound nuggets in the Little Meadow Creek. The week before we arrived the area was blanketed with a foot of snow that melted in a few days. The runoff made the creeks and rivers brown and swift. We could not get into any of the areas we had permission to prospect. Left with nothing. JOHN

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Theres always tomorrow :)

Carolina Tom

Gold Member
Apr 4, 2014
Charlotte
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus V3.2 9" & 11" Coils, AT Pro, ProPointer AT, Lesche 55, 75 & 80LT
Primary Interest:
Other
RESULT: Headed to the Midland N.C. Area, where they were finding the 15 pound nuggets in the Little Meadow Creek. The week before we arrived the area was blanketed with a foot of snow that melted in a few days. The runoff made the creeks and rivers brown and swift. We could not get into any of the areas we had permission to prospect. Left with nothing. JOHN

I live (10) mile up the road. If you have any interest in metal detecting, just let me know next time you are in the area.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread