Couple of Questions
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Oct 2005
    Upper East Tennessee
    1 times

Couple of Questions

I am trying to change my luck. coin roll hunting is going a little slow. I dug out my dad's collection of silver certificates and figured I would expand my searching to paper currencies also. What are star notes? Where are you all finding your silver certificates? Any other things I need to be looking for in currencies? Thanks.

Charter Member

Nov 2007
    somewhere between here and there, south of over there but north of that place
    titan 3000xd/seahunter mk ll/Ace 250/whites 6000XL Pro
    1089 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Re: Couple of Questions

star notes are notes that have been replaced due to a printing error. Just go to any bank and ask them for any of their star notes, and don't let them tell you they don't have any.

The silver certificates can be found in the same banks. I'm beginning to think they keep the star notes and the silver certificates in a back room somewhere and hand them out to the people they like, cause I never get any of them. Just the same old hank paulson signed worthless chits.

Good luck.
    when you tug on a single thing in nature, you'll find it's connected to the rest of the world. John muir

um
    Jul 2004
    South Florida Cesspool
    Tesoro Sand Shark, Whites M6
    9929 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Re: Couple of Questions

Quote Originally Posted by davest
    star notes are notes that have been replaced due to a printing error. Just go to any bank and ask them for any of their star notes, and don't let them tell you they don't have any.

The silver certificates can be found in the same banks. I'm beginning to think they keep the star notes and the silver certificates in a back room somewhere and hand them out to the people they like, cause I never get any of them. Just the same old hank paulson signed worthless chits.

Good luck.
    Huh? Surely you jest.

Sponsored Links