Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

us
    PEOPLE ASSUME WHAT THEY DON'T KNOW, YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!

Feb 2008
    Never Know I May Live Next To You!
    GTI 2500/Bounty Hunter
    150 times

I GOT A $100 BENJAMIN???

I had gone to Wal Mart to cash a check. Ever since someone on T-Net posted a $1.00 ladder note I started looking at my serial numbers on all my bills.

Well I got my check cashed and of course nothing major but I notcied one $100 dollar bill and the serial number was BB 03131931 B

What I found funny about it was 1+1+1=3 and 3+3+3=9 . Any way that is what I thought was unique. But could it be possible this bill may have some significance in value?
    If I was President; I would take away welfare! I wouldn't make any bargains with foreign countries! I wouldn't take #@*& from any country! I would close the borders! I would get rid of taxes! I would make EVERYONE own at least 5 guns! I would ENFORCE Finders Keepers Law !!!!!!!!

May 2005
    Maine
    Minelab Etrac Fisher F75 SE
    8 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Banner Finds (1)

Re: I GOT A $100 BENJAMIN???

Its a date aswell. March 13 1931. 03131931

us
    PEOPLE ASSUME WHAT THEY DON'T KNOW, YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!

Feb 2008
    Never Know I May Live Next To You!
    GTI 2500/Bounty Hunter
    150 times

WOW, cool! Now I got a birthday note, now I just have to see if anyone that is still alive that wants to buy it! I wonder what the value is?
    If I was President; I would take away welfare! I wouldn't make any bargains with foreign countries! I wouldn't take #@*& from any country! I would close the borders! I would get rid of taxes! I would make EVERYONE own at least 5 guns! I would ENFORCE Finders Keepers Law !!!!!!!!

us
    May 2009
    38 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

since it is a hundered you might not find to many takers because many people can not/don't want that much just laying around. nice find.

Sponsored Links