Toploaders...?

Tejaas

Sep 8, 2012
TX Hill Country
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO ~ Propointer ~ Modified Lesche ~ Predator Little Eagle ~ Royal Picks ~ Marshalltown Trowels ~ Sift Tables/Screens
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
In regards to paper currency I know near NOTHING outside of Republic of Texas issues.

However, i do have a random collection of notes i want to protect... Mainly US silver certificates, civil war notes/treasury warrants, and Iraqi Dinar of all denominations...

I have heard that the BCW brand toploaders are actually NOT archive safe... They claim they are, but they are still made of PVC and that stuff is the devil and whatnot...?

Can someone please recommend some TRULY archive-safe toploader brands that make sizes i can use for my notes?

Also, in regards to the Iraqi Dinar... Do they make toploaders for foreign currency notes such as these odd sized bills? Or is it a situation where ya have small/medium/large sizes in general and ya have to make do...? It seems that some of the Iraq notes will fit lengthwise in a US fractional currency toploader, but will not fit width-wise...

Thanks in advance.

~Tejaas~

OP
OP
Tejaas

Tejaas

Sep 8, 2012
TX Hill Country
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO ~ Propointer ~ Modified Lesche ~ Predator Little Eagle ~ Royal Picks ~ Marshalltown Trowels ~ Sift Tables/Screens
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Good talk, folks.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread