1467938039030.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 160

tokameel

May 20, 2012
Mequon, Wi
Detector(s) used
In 1974- White.
Now a Garrett Ace 250.
8/30/12 using a Zircon m40 Stud Finder as a hand held pin pointer.
Primary Interest:
Other
I keep any bill that has 3, or less, different digits. In other words, over the last 40 years, I have found a grand total of THREE singles that have a random mix of 3 different digits.

My best guess is that each of mine are worth about $5. Your bill may get more due to the pattern.

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That's a winner in a liars poker game!

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
If you add the number together you get 46. Amazing, the last number!

Wow- then there are 4 4's. Amazing!

And then the letters in the serial number say HA, is this crazy or what?

Now, you have to find the bill that has A 64649494 H

So- get busy checking those bills and good luck!

OP
OP
Stone

Stone

Feb 26, 2012
Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Delta 4000
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The day I got it I put it in a protective case and put it away. Not sure what the value would be but don't really care. I think it a cool bill.

Fugio

Feb 25, 2016
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Legend, AT Pro, Garret Pro-Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Brother, if you like it keep it. I have found that so many things I thought were awesome aren't worth much or nothing at all. But that's what collecting is all about, the joy that something brings you. While I don't believe that that particular note is worth any premium over face value, if I had it, I would keep it. And that's just the thing with serial numbers, if it isn't solid or an obvious counting pattern, or an extremely low number, or the like, it's value is based on whoever is looking at it. Cool find!

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
I think it's a cool number repeater pattern, keep it for conversation.

Jkmoneyman

Greenie
Sep 14, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is a nice note with some really nice cool numbers . Unfortunately , it isn't considered what they call a recognized " fancy serial number " . To be a recognized fancy serial number it would have to have the serial numbers of 49494949 , which would make it a " super repeater " , which is the same 2 numbers repeated 4 times . That would put the value of an uncirculated note at around $80 . Or if the serial numbers were 49499494 , then it would be considered a " radar note " , which is the serial number that reads the same "left to right and right to left " . The odds of finding a radar note are 9999 to 1 , this is why it is very hard to find these notes , and even so most radar notes are only valued at around $8 - $10 , if uncirculated , and if the serial number is very cool , then the value would be more . Make sure to keep looking at those serial numbers , because you never know what you may find , good find .

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions