Collection of banknotes from around the world

Szymek_Kozak

Greenie
Sep 5, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hugo shares his amazing collections of banknotes from various countries. Here you can find Five Naira form Nigeria, 50 Francs from Congo, 10 Tyiynfrom Kyrgyzstan, Rupees Five from Nepal and many more.

World Banknotes by Hugo   Ownetic Collections.png

And how about you, guys? Do you collect some foreign paper money?

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nice !

I used to, But sold everything off awhile Back.

GB1

Gold Member
Jul 12, 2017
East TX
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknectics eurotek pro
bounty hunter time ranger
bounty hunter quick draw 2
used a teroso compadre.
Primary Interest:
Other
Hugo shares his amazing collections of banknotes from various countries. Here you can find Five Naira form Nigeria, 50 Francs from Congo, 10 Tyiynfrom Kyrgyzstan, Rupees Five from Nepal and many more.

View attachment 1634044

And how about you, guys? Do you collect some foreign paper money?

i have one piece of foreign paper money but mostly coins my oldest one is from Paraguay 1925 1 peso

goldenwonderbear

Feb 27, 2014
CA.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice collection! Are they yours? I collect Russia (pre-1920), eastern Europe, and Asia--Mainly China. Good Luck.....................h

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
A while back (late spring), when a elderly man gave me a big bunch of old foreign & US coins, were some PAPER NOTES from several world nations. I'll dig them out and post pics, don't know what to do with them for the moment.

Nitric

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
CZ6A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice collection!!

I do have a collection of notes. If I knew where they were right now I'd post them. I know very little about them. I was buying coin collections mostly for the silver and gold to resell, I kept most world coins and paper with the exception of the gold coins, I sold those off pretty quickly when I needed money. Some are very colorful. One collection I bought had envelopes saying what countries they were from. I'll do a little digging and post back here when I run across them.

OP
OP
S

Szymek_Kozak

Greenie
Sep 5, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i have one piece of foreign paper money but mostly coins my oldest one is from Paraguay 1925 1 peso

It must be an impressive example! You can find more interesting coins on Ownetic - we have a dedicated category for coin collectors and explorers. It's unbelievable how many different objects people store. I love people who share their collections here on Treasurenet or/and on Ownetic - now we all can see something intriguing and learn new things.

OP
OP
S

Szymek_Kozak

Greenie
Sep 5, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice collection! Are they yours? I collect Russia (pre-1920), eastern Europe, and Asia--Mainly China. Good Luck.....................h

These banknotes belong to Hugo who shares it with our community of passionate collectors on Ownetic:) What do you think of adding your items to Ownetic? It helps you to present them in a beautiful way, manage the entire collection, present it to people of similar interests - maybe you will find there someone who will know something interesting about things you collect?

OP
OP
S

Szymek_Kozak

Greenie
Sep 5, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice collection!!

I do have a collection of notes. If I knew where they were right now I'd post them. I know very little about them. I was buying coin collections mostly for the silver and gold to resell, I kept most world coins and paper with the exception of the gold coins, I sold those off pretty quickly when I needed money. Some are very colorful. One collection I bought had envelopes saying what countries they were from. I'll do a little digging and post back here when I run across them.

Can't wait to see them! Ownetic is a place where you can find people with a huge knowledge about coins and banknotes. Maybe someone would be interested in buying some form you.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread