World currencies notes: ID'd

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Attached is a pic list of the various world countries currencies that an elderly man gave me back in the spring of 2018 with a large assortment of old US & Foreign coins. Did not go through the trouble of showing a pic of each note, only listed. If anyone would like to view the notes in question, just inquire off the list and I will give a pic.
Not being savvy of world coins or currencies, let me know if anything is of value or interest. Maybe trade in the offer.
(picture deleted by mod for rule violation)

Sooner or later I will get into the world coinages that he gave me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry, we require members to be charter member to sell here. Please join or thread will disappear.

OP
OP
Dozer D

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Sorry MODS, how do I become a charter member, I enjoy this site too much.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry MODS, how do I become a charter member, I enjoy this site too much.

Not a problem, if your on a computer look at the top of the screen, you will see a tab that says "charter member" click on it and one of the options is "up grade" follow it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread