🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Minelab Equinox 800
GPX 4500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Pennsylvania New Treasure site - www.keystonerelichunters.com

I think it's a good idea. I have paid for CW hunts in VA. As far as the charge of $125.00 it would really depend on where you were talking about doing a hunt. I have lived in Chester County my whole life and there is a lot of Rev. war history here. Would I spend $125.00 to hunt a farm here ... probably not. Would I spend the $ to hunt a confirmed virgin homestead with a nice chunk of land that was say a camp, hospital area or something? Very possibly, yes. So it would be where the hunts were for me. May be worth it on some sites. Of course this is if I clear it with the Warden in advance :)

Brian

deepskyal

Bronze Member
Aug 17, 2007
Natrona Heights, Pa.
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster 6000 Di Series 3, Minelab Eq 600
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Re: Pennsylvania New Treasure site - www.keystonerelichunters.com

My two Lincoln's worth....
A new member pops in simply to post a new web site asking money for researched sites. $125.00 doesn't seem like much for a 3 day hunt. Pretty cheap actually....

But heck, I've researched sites that a group of people could easily spend 3 days hunting with no guarantees of finding anything. He wants 100 people. That's $12,500.00. Nice chunk of change.

Not knowing squat about him, the sites he's proposing, dates, etc.....or even if it's just someone running a scam.....be too hard for me to kick up money.

Like baspinall said...a confirmed historical site and some confirmation from him as to his authenticity...I could make a go at it.....but certainly not a year out from now. 12 grand is some nice pocket change to walk away with.

Al

baspinall

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2006
Pennsylvania
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Minelab Equinox 800
GPX 4500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think we need a rebuttal .............................................

deepskyal

Bronze Member
Aug 17, 2007
Natrona Heights, Pa.
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster 6000 Di Series 3, Minelab Eq 600
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
His web site is still up. Maybe tryin to scam another forum. :icon_scratch:

dogpound

Sep 24, 2010
southeast PA
Detector(s) used
CTX3030
125 bucks....you can hunt my yard for that :icon_sunny:....i'll even plant a few indian heads and mercury dimes for ya ta find :laughing7:

Baggins

Bronze Member
Jan 2, 2007
TEXAS
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV / Garrett Ace 250/Minelab X-Terra 70
I've hunted with MXTdigger, and can say, he is a great guy, we did some good hunting in Virginia this past March...
baggins

baspinall

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2006
Pennsylvania
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Minelab Equinox 800
GPX 4500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Baggins said:
I've hunted with MXTdigger, and can say, he is a great guy, we did some good hunting in Virginia this past March...
baggins

So why will he not defend his position here? I would need to hear more to find this credible.

Baggins

Bronze Member
Jan 2, 2007
TEXAS
Detector(s) used
baspinall said:
Baggins said:
baggins

So why will he not defend his position here? I would need to hear more to find this credible.

Well, from what I gather, he works crazy hours lately, I talk to him fairly often on another site, and will be seeing him more than likely within the next few weeks...I'll mention something to him...
Baggins

OP
OP
M

MXTdigger

May 6, 2009
:coffee2:First off I am no scammer or as one guy put it going to other sites to scam ,Funny I never took a penny from anyone I dropped out because of a increase of working hours if they slow down I might bring my website back up I have many areas in western ,central PA that I have soul permission to have hunts on ,many of these areas never seen a detector and are on Private Ground ,I have one site here that was one of the 1st Forts in western PA ,I did a test hunt there and found over 30 old flat buttons ,Old coins and musket balls which I placed back in the ground for a future hunt the relics are on these sites just deep.Please ask questions but don't be labeling me a bad person if you don't know me... Happy Huntin Dan'l :hello:

Attachments

• Untitledpo.jpg
    Untitledpo.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 384

Baggins

Bronze Member
Jan 2, 2007
TEXAS
Detector(s) used
Hey Dan, just keep me posted...if you ever get a chance to get a hunt going, and I can get the time off, you know you can count me in....Or just a long weekend that you and I can go out...doesn't matter much to me...
Baggins

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread