Serious THer in PA looking for a hunting partner...

bdhoward

Apr 27, 2011
NW PA
Detector(s) used
Garret GTI 1500/Minelab Safari
Serious TH'er in PA looking for a hunting partner...

Howdy ya'll. My name is Bryan. I recently purchased a Garrett GTI 1500 and have been MD'ing relentlously for a long time now. It never gets old, even on bad days. I currently am off work for a while due to a physical issue (I had back surgery). I am able to MD freely but am unable to perform my occupation primarily because my job requires me to stand for hours at a time with no relief. Anyhow, I live in northwestern PA and have been looking for a trustworthy person(s) to MD/TH with. I take this hobby extremely serious and do extensive research/recon prior to most of my hunts to optimize my time in the field. I honostly could see myself MD'ing/TH'ing week in and week out for years to come as a means of income. As I stated before, I will be off work for a good while at the very least and there is a small chance that I wont be able to return to my job due to the nature of my disability. So I figured that this would be a good oppurtunity for me to seek out a good partner or partners to MD/TH on a serious level. If there is anyone in my area seeking the same, please feel free to contact me via PM to discuss a potential partnership. This would be more than "weekend" hunts. I am very reliable, honost, trustworthy, intelligent, secure and basically just an all around fun individual. If you do contact me, please include your location, how much time per week you could devote to this venture, any questions or concerns, how long you've been MD'ing and just a little about who you are. Please, serious inquiries only. This would at first be a temporary arrangement with the potential to be a long term endevour (based on our success and compatibility). At the very least friendships could be formed. Thank you all and I look forward to hearing from you.

OP
OP
bdhoward

bdhoward

Apr 27, 2011
NW PA
Detector(s) used
Garret GTI 1500/Minelab Safari
Re: Serious TH'er in PA looking for a hunting partner...

Only 1 PM so far.... Anyone else game??

baspinall

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2006
Pennsylvania
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Minelab Equinox 800
GPX 4500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

If you ever get down to SE PA shoot me a PM. In Chester County.

dwentzel228

Greenie
Jun 25, 2011

I live in Lancaster so if you're down this way hit me up

EVERY DAYS A FRI.

Jan 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

how far nw near potter county i have famly up there .im in montgomery co @ in same boat you are with injury to shoulder . and gold fever :read2: e.d.a.f

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread