MINELAB XS-2 Pro ....... XTERRA 305 ....... EXPLORER SE PRO
Lititz Springs Park ?
Open to detecting ?
For over 200 years the Lititz Moravian Church maintained the Lititz Springs Park and kept it open to the public. However, over the years, the maintenance of the park became an increasing burden to the congregation. The park grounds were turned over to the community of Lititz, Pennsylvania through a 'Declaration of Trust' on October 19, 1956. This placed the management and operation of the park in the hands of a 12 member Board of Trustees comprised of representatives of various local churches and several members-at-large.
Today, Lititz Springs Park, Inc.is a non-profit organization and is not supported by tax revenues. Consequently, the park is maintained through volunteer help; conducted by the trustees; and the rental of park facilities.