SITE 2 IS PAYING OFF

TimeSaver

Mar 24, 2014
nepa carbon co
Detector(s) used
garrett ATPRO garrett pin pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey everyone i'm calling this site >>(SITE 2). WELL if you guys look at my last post i found a real nice drape bust coin well i said i would try to clean it up and i did and now coin looks like ...CRAP :BangHead::BangHead:well you live and learn as you go in life .But hey on the bright side i went back as i said i would and found a few more thing and yes another drape bust ...but this time im not cleaning this one . found a few flat buttons,,piece of red clay from a bowl or plate, a small cal musket ball ,a piece of metal that looks like a leaf not sure what it is .So yeah i this will be good site for awhile. the coin on the bottom pic is the one i try to clean :sadsanta::sadsanta:.I i hope you guys enjoy looking and maybe i will find some more stuff to post and share with you's. HH and GL ..TimeSaver:laughing7: 007.JPG 006.JPG 005.JPG 003.JPG

Last edited:

digging440yrs

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2012
UPSTATE NEW YORK
Detector(s) used
1970 COMPASS-
WHITES SILVER EAGLE-
WHITES DFX, 4X6DD COIL, 6X8DD COIL, 950 COIL, 10X12SEF COIL-
GARRETT PRO POINTER AT, GARRETT AT PRO , MINELAB EXPLORER SE with 8.5x12.5 Cors coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SWEET ! I use mineral oil or virgin olive oil, let my large coppers soak in it 2 days-2 months. NO WATER. After good soak, hit em lightly with Qtip, repeat until your content--no water, no scrubbing--:icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
TimeSaver

TimeSaver

Mar 24, 2014
nepa carbon co
Detector(s) used
garrett ATPRO garrett pin pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanx digging440yrs I will have to try that .I used some baking soda and water then lime juice and salt and that,s how the coin turn out . It had a lot of detail but you cant even tell now. I'll try what you said but scared to mess up another coin.Wish me luck HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread