Other
Yea, what NewAge said, here this might help. Round to it.jpg

NewAge

Jan 1, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow .....it was so simple to find.

Do a search for Sproul State Forest Management Plan and look at appendix B

That lists every land acquisition for the Sproul State Forest ......the first buys were in Clinton County.
Looks like most were from big timber companies so this may have been a late 1700- thru mid 1800's logging camp instead of a homestead.

Another intresting former property owner from Clinton County was some heirs......property divided and marker stones placed?
HMMMMM.......the mystery deepens

The more I look the easier it is going to be to debunk this Indian Stonehenge.A trip to the Clinton County courthouse may not be needed.I'll spend another 5-10 minutes tomorrow and see if I can track down some info on these logging property's and where their camps were.

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Clearfield Pa. and Nova Scotia, Canada
Detector(s) used
Schonstedt sopt, GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar, Bounty Hunter & a lot more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Would like to come down and check it out one weekend. let me know when if that's ok.

Its ready any time , I have posted the location and I am willing to be on site to help show it to anyone. There are members here that are doing what they can to stop me from posting the truth about this site, I think they are DCNR because no one can be that stupid to keep bashing this post when its a major find. We been doing a lot more research at the site since the solstices sun rise happen and we have a large amount of video's , pictures , and drawings to show but not worth posting here at this time. Message me and I will give you the site to view it all. Thank You

NewAge

Jan 1, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think they are DCNR
This is another thing of which you are 100% wrong.

One of the biggest mistakes you have ever made was to disclose the exact location of the site where people could do actual research on the history of the site.

I now know who was the previous landowner before DCNR purchased the land.......This Stonhenge is going to crumble quickly.

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Schonstedt sopt, GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar, Bounty Hunter & a lot more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think they are DCNR

One of the biggest mistakes you have ever made was to disclose the exact location of the site where people could do actual research on the history of the site.

I now know who was the previous landowner before DCNR purchased the land.......This Stonhenge is going to crumble quickly.

:occasion18::laughing7::tongue3:

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nobody in their right mind will excavate on state owned lands...and not expect to land in jail. No harm in disclosing the location.

Son Of Marine

Greenie
Apr 24, 2018
Pa
Detector(s) used
Dowsing rods, Bounty Hunter Discovery 3300. Garrett Pro Pin-pointer
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Nobody in their right mind will excavate on state owned lands...and not expect to land in jail. No harm in disclosing the location.

No one is excavating the area, only studying or researching the site. It's out of respect that excavating isn't being done there. It is a very important and peaceful area to disrespect it or even ignore it. DCNR doesn't even want the general public to know the location. It was like a top secret location and they got upset when we found it and disclosed it's location.

Last edited:
OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think they are DCNR

New Age you should not waste time on the Indian site when you should be thinking of a new name from New Age to ???? I have a few I can help you with :occasion18:

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No one is excavating the area, only studying or researching the site. It's out of respect that excavating isn't being done there. It is a very important and peaceful area to disrespect it or even ignore it. DCNR doesn't even want the general public to know the location. It was like a top secret location and they got upset when we found it and disclosed it's location.

OK you were on site, do you think this site was built for farm , lumber camps , or maybe its a big foot hide out. Some don't think its real or they want us to look bad so no one comes to see it. Well its to late the cat is out of the bag and this site will be a major tour site someday. I am sure by then some members will say , O ya I saw that years ago, or I found it first . Ya they will try to take credit for it as many do. Tell us Son of Marine what you think is at this site.:thumbsup:

Last edited:

Son Of Marine

Greenie
Apr 24, 2018
Pa
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I'm new to treasure hunting, but I know for sure it was made by man and not nature's doing. Areas on the rocks are grounded out like it was used to ground corn or other grains, paths or corridors that line-up from East to West and narrow paths that go Noth and South (maybe just normal paths to access trays of finished ground grains to carry to storage or cooking area. Area to the South would be perfect as farming area. To the North has walking paths that line up to each village-like areas and ponds. The walking paths or rock walls were used as storage to keep foods cool or hidden. Stones pointing (cutout like arrow heads) to the East or direction of the sunrise. A hole possibly used as a offering hole, which is pretty much impossible to be erosion, since there is no way for water to exit the rock at the area it is located, in the upper corner and about 7 to 9 inches deep like it was chiseled out with tomahawk and other tools.

With all that said, I am certain this is Paleo Indian, Viking, Aztec and or a few other heritage settlement. I have been showing and or telling you the history of how American Indians lived.
People don't or will never believe or will deny until they physical see the site with their own eyes or are they just jealous, because you find everything you said you do and they can't?

Tiredman

Bronze Member
Oct 15, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
FK I checked out your website, the photo of someone being lowered down the well, isn't that the one filmed with the fellas from Curse of Oak Island? Before clicking on this thread I seen the last post was by Son Of Marine and thought a newly created member and sure enough. Also I checked there likes and pretty much their just your posts. Move on and find something.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm new to treasure hunting, but I know for sure it was made by man and not nature's doing. Areas on the rocks are grounded out like it was used to ground corn or other grains, paths or corridors that line-up from East to West and narrow paths that go Noth and South (maybe just normal paths to access trays of finished ground grains to carry to storage or cooking area. Area to the South would be perfect as farming area. To the North has walking paths that line up to each village-like areas and ponds. The walking paths or rock walls were used as storage to keep foods cool or hidden. Stones pointing (cutout like arrow heads) to the East or direction of the sunrise. A hole possibly used as a offering hole, which is pretty much impossible to be erosion, since there is no way for water to exit the rock at the area it is located, in the upper corner and about 7 to 9 inches deep like it was chiseled out with tomahawk and other tools.

With all that said, I am certain this is Paleo Indian, Viking, Aztec and or a few other heritage settlement. I have been showing and or telling you the history of how American Indians lived.
People don't or will never believe or will deny until they physical see the site with their own eyes or are they just jealous, because you find everything you said you do and they can't?

I don't believe anyone is jealous of your aztec/ viking site.

It is disappointing that an alleged important native site is being exploited for a groups publicity's sake.

Natives here "tend" native works.
Encouraging non natives to walk on them and poke around is not encouraged.

Nothing says native like an iron fence to keep Euro folk off certain sites.
Like a zoo for history. Far removed from original intent.

Exploit away.
But don't think for a minute there are not folks who know where native works are. And that by being related to those works by heredity , resent your intrusion of them to announce they have been previously undiscovered..

So I hope I'm right and this site is not native in origin. For native sites sake.

Viking/Aztec now , (!) That's a whole nother deal.
Maybe the paths were walkways for wedding ceremonies between the two nations? (Whoo boy... )

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
FK I checked out your website, the photo of someone being lowered down the well, isn't that the one filmed with the fellas from Curse of Oak Island? Before clicking on this thread I seen the last post was by Son Of Marine and thought a newly created member and sure enough. Also I checked there likes and pretty much their just your posts. Move on and find something.

Hay Tiredman , I have the letter from the FBI sent to you . Posted by you on your web site you sell book on. Maybe I should post it here as you posted it on your site to help you sell your books. Keep it up :headbang:

timex

Nov 2, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It would be nice to have Lidar done at this site and that would solve everything but that cost a lot of money to have done, a lot of money. So GPS was our best choice to get the entire lay out. I hope the state or museum or someone has it done someday.

While watching Yamashitas Gold of WWII, on the Fake History Network.
They used these guys for LiDar Imaging.

Below is pasted from my post on the show, check them out, cool tech!
Maybe not as expensive as you think?
Respectfully, tim

How PrecisionHawk helped History network’s hunt for buried treasure in Philippine jungle

https://www.wraltechwire.com/2019/03/22/how-precisionhawk-helped-history-networks-hunt-for-buried-treasure-in-philippine-jungle/

A quick read about the Lidar Tech, used on the show.

Respectfully, tim

https://www.precisionhawk.com/

Last edited:

Son Of Marine

Greenie
Apr 24, 2018
Pa
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I don't believe anyone is jealous of your aztec/ viking site.

It is disappointing that an alleged important native site is being exploited for a groups publicity's sake.

Natives here "tend" native works.
Encouraging non natives to walk on them and poke around is not encouraged.

Nothing says native like an iron fence to keep Euro folk off certain sites.
Like a zoo for history. Far removed from original intent.

Exploit away.
But don't think for a minute there are not folks who know where native works are. And that by being related to those works by heredity , resent your intrusion of them to announce they have been previously undiscovered..

So I hope I'm right and this site is not native in origin. For native sites sake.

Viking/Aztec now , (!) That's a whole nother deal.
Maybe the paths were walkways for wedding ceremonies between the two nations? (Whoo boy... )

I am Cherokee descendent and I want as many people to know where the American Indian lived, did at locations like the Stonehenge and traveled and if possible who carved out the area and why. I want the right people to look into this location to see if it was the Paleo Indians, Aztec and or Viking that were there. I'm not looking for fame nor fortune, only for those who settled there. They are the forgotten and the government took this land from them first (The American Indian)! At least I can honor them if they where there

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
I am Cherokee descendent and I want as many people to know where the American Indian lived, did at locations like the Stonehenge and traveled and if possible who carved out the area and why. I want the right people to look into this location to see if it was the Paleo Indians, Aztec and or Viking that were there. I'm not looking for fame nor fortune, only for those who settled there. They are the forgotten and the government took this land from them first (The American Indian)! At least I can honor them if they where there

The Cherokee never left.
Maybe you could inquire among them of Viking ruins? Or search their writings...Or search the Lenape, or Shawnee lore and record of relics of the area.

What confirms anything on this site is native?

What source is credible among the imaginations of those who stumble onto alleged "forgotten" sites tens of thousands of years old?

https://peopleofonefire.com/researchers-prove-that-vikings-were-descendants-of-cherokees.html

Son Of Marine

Greenie
Apr 24, 2018
Pa
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
The Cherokee never left.
Maybe you could inquire among them of Viking ruins? Or search their writings...Or search the Lenape, or Shawnee lore and record of relics of the area.

What confirms anything on this site is native?

What source is credible among the imaginations of those who stumble onto alleged "forgotten" sites tens of thousands of years old?

https://peopleofonefire.com/researchers-prove-that-vikings-were-descendants-of-cherokees.html

I didn't say the Cherokee left. I said I am Cherokee descendent. To many mmarrages out of the Cherokee blood line.
It's forgotten, if it were not, it would be used, cleared, maintained and not falling down.
You may say what you like, but I've been there and know what I've seen and would like to have done. This will be my last reply. Good day.

NewAge

Jan 1, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think they are DCNR

New Age you should not waste time on the Indian site when you should be thinking of a new name from New Age to ???? I have a few I can help you with :occasion18:

I'm going to spend a little more time gathering evidence over the true origins of this site.Today I got a copy of the deed from when DCNR purchased the property this site was on.

I do have to go to the site to verify the location and distance of the property discreptions especially the square stones you say are pointer stones or something because stone post(s)are used on this deed.Maybe this weekend I will head up.

While I am doing this maybe you guys could draw some more lines on Google earth or think of other names for me ....either of these will have the same effect on helping prove this was an Indian Stonehenge site.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread