Looking for info on Monterey pass from the civil war in sc PA

Dan In sc PA

Mar 28, 2008
Waynesboro PA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cibola
Hi I have been detecting for about 2 years now thanks to my dad for getting me into it. I live near monterey pass in south central PA on the border of Franklin and Adams county. I have metal detecting by myself and with my dad and a friend near monterey and haven't come up with anything yet. alot of the area is private and the lions club does not allow metal detecting on the park grounds. i was wondering if there was anyone out there who would know of any place to detect around that area or if there where any camps close by. Ive been doing research on the internet and plan to go the local library to do more research, but if anyone knows any areas of intrest let me know. new detecting buddies are always welcome....

bjw

Feb 2, 2006
Fleetwood, PA
Detector(s) used
X5 Tesoro DFX
use your search engine to find Emmitsburg Historical Society. See if this helps.
BJW

bearisme

Apr 8, 2008
Dan In sc PA said:
Hi I have been detecting for about 2 years now thanks to my dad for getting me into it. I live near monterey pass in south central PA on the border of Franklin and Adams county. I have metal detecting by myself and with my dad and a friend near monterey and haven't come up with anything yet. alot of the area is private and the lions club does not allow metal detecting on the park grounds. i was wondering if there was anyone out there who would know of any place to detect around that area or if there where any camps close by. Ive been doing research on the internet and plan to go the local library to do more research, but if anyone knows any areas of intrest let me know. new detecting buddies are always welcome....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread