Hello from Claire in North East England in United Kingdom

Jesusfreakmccn

Jan 20, 2014
North East England
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250 Ace
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
My name is Claire. I live in the North East of England.. I got a Garrett 250 Ace metal detector for Christmas and my brother bought me a shield for my coil and a cover for my control panel. Mind you, this is not my first metal detector. My mother bought me one for my birthday a couple of years ago. However, my first outing was like some comical disaster movie and sadly to be the last for me and my detector. We both ended up soggy, but in addition, I was covered in mud and oil ! You can read the full story on a blog I've set up to journal my metal detecting exploits this time round. The link it go to the blog is:-

learnmetaldetecting.com

The whole purpose of this blog is to journal my voyage whilst learning to metal detect. I will tell the truth and nothing but the truth about my learning processes I intend blogging and sharing with you all my failings and successes.

As I learn anything, no matter how small, insignificant or trivial, I’ll be sharing it with you. Now you have to understand that I know nothing about metal detecting other than what is included in my first and second post (as you will see from reading that is not much at all).

So if you know nothing about metal detecting you are in good company and I suggest you subscribe to the blog to learn as I learn. However, this blog is not just for beginners. I would like to think that metal dectorists from all walks of life and expertise would enjoy the blog. If you have some knowledge why not share it with the rest of us.
Most of all, I would hope that everyone would benefit in some small way from the blog whether that be learning a little tip or two, something My name is Claire. I live in the North East of England.. I got a Garrett 250 Ace metal detector for Christmas and my brother bought me a shield for my coil and a cover for my control panel. Mind you, this is not my first metal detector. My mother bought me one for my birthday a couple of years ago. However, my first outing was like some comical disaster movie and sadly to be the last for me and my detector. We both ended up soggy, but in addition, I was covered in mud and oil ! You can read the full story on a blog I've set up to journal my metal detecting exploits this time round. The link it go to the blog is
important or a huge light bulb moment.
I need you as much as you need this blog so it is essential we contribute together as one , like the Musketeers only I hope there is going to be a few more than three of us.
So….grab your detectors and let’s go hunting for treasure !

p.s. The blog is well worth a look for a good laugh if nothing else !
:hello2:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread