BUNKERS IN THE PHILIPPINES

olepossum

Apr 9, 2008
st. joseph missouri
Detector(s) used
old school whites cion master 6/db and dfx 300 ace 250
i live in the country in missouri .the only way i would ever find a trillion dollars was if i found a full battery of confederate cannons and beltplates and swords in a sealed cave in mint condition .and then the government would take all that i claimed to have found. and i would have to keep one of each hidden for a longtime before ever trying to sell them ,and still wouldnt make a trillion and wouldnt get credit for the find.

Johnd26

Oct 15, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello,

My name is John Dattilo, and I am replying to this in respect to the fact that Mitchell Reisman does exist, and the story that his sister is telling on here matches up exactly with the one my father told me. My father Frank Dattilo knows Mitchell Reisman and about his treasure find because they happen to share a cell with four other guys in an FCI federal prison camp in Cumberland, Maryland. My father recieved a year incarceration on some trumped up mail fraud charges. He told me about this story about 4-5 months after he had been in there, around May 2011, and after looking into these posts from his sister, they match up perfectly. I don't know Mitch or his sister personally, but I do know that someone who is serious wouldn't kid about something of this magnitude. You could be reading serious history and mistaking it for a fraud. I personally believe this story to be true, but you can draw your own conclusions.

Call me a Plumber

Dec 17, 2007
Well Bleach you have stepped into it now, dont mind SeWeR(SWR) my initials actually and I would not trust Shallowell as well both of them sound like Spooks, G-men ext.... If you know where it is and dont get whacked by the Phillipineo's and that lot over there then go get some and live it up dude. Do us all a favor and get some better pictures I do believe that these things do exist and that weathly parniod of dudes of old and present all had and have Plan B's. Get'er Done Son. The Plumber.

olepossum

Apr 9, 2008
st. joseph missouri
Detector(s) used
old school whites cion master 6/db and dfx 300 ace 250
your not being attacked just severly questioned because we hear so much of all about the hidden gold staches in the phillipines always letters and documents and fuzzy pictures never anyone with a bar in thier hands or them next to the bars and if we do they look so photo shopped it is unbelievable

tabu

Oct 17, 2011
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Hi guys!

I have really nothing significant to add except to briefly relate another "tall" tale. And it's not gold. However, you have to take my word for it because I have seen it with my own eyes and handled the item-- a bar of munitions-grade(?) bronze popularly called "tiger bronze" among treasure hunting enthusiasts here in the Philippines. It was part of the trove recovered from a sunken freighter off the coast of Northern Mindanao by a scuba-diving group to which my friend Ed was a member of. I could not read the markings but they appeared unmistakably Japanese. Ed said that each bar weighed around 12 kg on the average and they were able to retrieve 400 (four hundred!) pieces and sold them all to a Chinese hardware dealer for a disappointing sum. Obviously, the reddish metallic bar did not elicit much interest among us who viewed and touched it because it was NOT gold. The roasted peanuts and the endless round of ice-cold San Miguel Pale Pilsen did.
It was 1989.

tabu

yojuyo

Greenie
Mar 28, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good evening, I had noticed that a lot of very influencial people always discridited the reality of the "Golden Lily looted treasures hidden in Philippines." Why? Was the Golden Buddha and some gold artifacts discovered by Roxas is not a proof? Or the amount of this "WWII STolen treasures" were too much for the WORLD even to thread about.

aira

Jul 12, 2014
Bacolod City Neg.Occ.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi,

I thought there's no buyer of what they call American dream? They say it's a paper money that the soldier's use to bet when
they play poker during the WWII?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread