ANY ADVICE PLEASE...

Jul 8, 2017
PHILIPPINES
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I purchased a property here in the philippines,(LOCATION:along the environs where it is believe where YAMASHITA'S treasures were hidden) about 2 hec. and found out that someone has been digging up and doing treasure hunting within the vicinity of my property. though I haven't done any
legal survey yet to prove that the area that they are digging is included in the property that i bought,
thus, the previous owner and the tenants were very sure that it is in fact included in my purchased lot. my problem is that i do not have enough financial support to do the legal survey, so if anyone here is willing to help me in any means, (like who can refer me to someone who can help me, give me advice or anything)it will be much appreciated.
#Pleaserespectmypost

Thank You

Geobound

Feb 21, 2017
Ontario
Detector(s) used
XP Deus (2019)
Fisher CZ-21 (2019)
CTX 3030 (April 2017)
AT Pro
Garrett Carrot
Pro Pointer
Stavr Scoop Moonstrik 6
Stealth 720i (BNIB)
Home made beach scoop
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't know how it works there, but there should have been a survey provided to you when you bought your house.

At the very least you should be able to go to the local municipal office and they can provide you with a copy from the original land deal?

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
SPAMORAMMA! :hello:Buh-Bye!

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Terry he is NOT Spamming ! Please do Not make Accusations !

my problem is that i do not have enough financial support to do the legal survey, so if anyone here is willing to help me in any means, (like who can refer me to someone who can help me, give me advice or anything)it will be much appreciated.

he is asking for alternate suggestions.

respect all members posts please http://www.treasurenet.com/index.php?pageid=rules

Last edited:

: Michael-Robert.

Bronze Member
Feb 2, 2013
Sovereign America
Detector(s) used
Many
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I purchased a property here in the philippines,(LOCATION:along the environs where it is believe where YAMASHITA'S treasures were hidden) about 2 hec. and found out that someone has been digging up and doing treasure hunting within the vicinity of my property. though I haven't done any
legal survey yet to prove that the area that they are digging is included in the property that i bought,
thus, the previous owner and the tenants were very sure that it is in fact included in my purchased lot. my problem is that i do not have enough financial support to do the legal survey, so if anyone here is willing to help me in any means, (like who can refer me to someone who can help me, give me advice or anything)it will be much appreciated.
#Pleaserespectmypost

Thank You

Surveys are usually only P500! How much is the surveyor trying to charge you?

If initial survey was dome all you have to do is locate the four concrete markers. i have however bought property in PH without surveys so i understand if there wasnt one.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread