Sugar mill hunt

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
Im trying to get some ideas about what could of been stolen from a sugar mill office in late 1944 .... story goes 3 troops came under attack by am guessing cane workers were the troops had to telegraph a local air field for help .... One fighter plane ended the attack ...Am guessing the cane workers had no job or money and got mad ...A Treasure hunter named John been working a site near this mill and has dug down 30 feet on a hill side and found cement with a painted flag ....the safe i seen at the post office there was about 5 feet tall and made in New York .......This size safe was common in war time ive seen many of them .... John was happy to learn this info but not happy to hear that i don't think he find the gold that been rumored there ....There no port in the area and the train there was land locked to the cane fields and as far as i know there was never a large amount of troops in that area ....All the treasures stories are Gold Gold Gold only problem on some islands all there was silver coins and paper money ....In luzon 5 million ounces of silver coins were dumped in the bay ...Maybe someone has some idea of what cane workers were paid in ....Remember in the philippines there a white flat bug about 1/4 inch long and termites that eat paper money ...any info could help

OP
OP
XLV

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
UPDATE ...it looks so far to be some type of bunker ....After asking my son and my other treasure hunter friends some questions i came up with a strange theory ....I think its a air raid shelter for a moonshine site ...yes that sounds crazy but some where in the area fuel was being made for there 4 fighter planes at the nearby air field .... if i remember right one p- 38 was shot down not far from this site and one b-24 crashed not that far from this site .....so if shine was being made here which i believe it was one would need a bomb shelter if targeted ...i hope am wrong but moonshine was the treasure in late 1944 for japanese pilots

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread