what was looted in early 1942

IMF2020

Aug 31, 2020
Maharlika
Detector(s) used
Clone pulse dive
Primary Interest:
Other
May be some pinoy could tell me what was taken treasure wise from the Philippines ?? I know one sub of gold ..They say that 200 tons of silver was dumped in san miguel bay the coins sold in manila over the years are all fake ..Why is there no record of a coastal patrol boat being sunk feb 7 1942 ?? Was this boat moving the treasures from manila ?? My father said that the Pt boats gang belonged on kelly's heros ?? Were they moving the gold and silver and artifacts from there base in luzon to there southern base ?? I heard my dad talk about a treasure from manila found in Negros .. I ask my dad about a guy he talked to my grand father about that was with cut and run on the boat ..My dad told me he going to take that info to his grave and thats off limits ..How much might of been moved and hidden by these size boats ?? The name i remember was tambobo a pinoy name and a place were my dad and grand father hunted is this the base of the coastal patrol boat ? Could these boats of moved 100s of tons of treasure in a few trips ? I guess the japanese got the blame for all the war crimes here . New to treasure hunting but i hope to find what others have missed .. Any info would be helpful

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread