TEST

{Sentinel}

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2007
Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
TEKNETICS T-2 LTD, Fisher F-75, White's MXT w/ 11 x 14" Excelerator Coil, WHITES Pulse TDI, WHITES Beach Hunter ID, Garrett Propointer and Lesche Digging Tool
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Guys. Glad I could finally get back on to TNET. My computer was attacked by a massive virus a couple of weeks ago :o >:( >:( and I thought I had fixed it last weekend only for it to kick back up so I had my computer guy WHIP it into submission :whip2: :whip2: update and repair it so I'm FINALLY able to post last Friday's (New Years Eve) finds and my finds from yesterday (first hunt of 2011). :hello2: :hello2:

Anyways, I'm happy to finally get the opportunity cuz I went back to one of my woods sites that has produced and produced some great stuff over the years. This area saw ALOT of Colonial and Civil War action so the stuff ranges from the 1600s up to the Civil War and is an absolute DELIGHTFUL place to dig everytime! I decided to take the T-2 Limited out and before too much time, started racking up on musketballs and Minies even a spare Sharps. I had near 4 hours to burn and was VERY happy on how this hunt turned out. Too bad I couldn't have found this the next day then I would've been able to mark it off the list for the whole 2011 season :-\ Oh well Dang the luck ;D :icon_thumleft:

Here's my day of diggin' and finds:

olh

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread