Some more pics of the Lake Michigan playing with settings and Photoshop

dirtyJohn

Nov 30, 2007
Whiskey Junction, IL
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 LTD2, Tesoro Tiger Shark, DetectorPro Uniprobe, DetectorPro Pistol Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Most of these are as is with just contrast adjustments except the obvious seagull one on at the end which the colors were adjusted with photoshop with a wierd effect. Mostly I was just playing with camera settings like ISO, aperature, shutter speed and dof.
Thanks for looking.
HH
John

Attachments

• DSC_0326 copy resized.jpg
    DSC_0326 copy resized.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 157
  • DSC_0349 copy resized.jpg
    DSC_0349 copy resized.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 160
  • DSC_0347 copy resized.jpg
    DSC_0347 copy resized.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 170
  • DSC_0345 copy3 resized.jpg
    DSC_0345 copy3 resized.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 160
  • DSC_0345 copy resized.jpg
    DSC_0345 copy resized.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 158

Ray S S

Silver Member
Nov 18, 2007
Port Huron, Mi.
Detector(s) used
Freedom Ace Coin Commander and Ace 250
Hello John, nice pics on both posts. I see you have a pretty rocky shoreline too with so many stones
on the beach. We have that same problem here on the Lake Huron shoreline. Do you run your detector
over those stoney areas? If so do you have any luck with it? I have tried going over the ones here and
haven't had much luck. Also it's so tricky digging down in the stones when the are real deep.
Just wondering.
Have a good day and Happy Hunting.

Ray

OP
OP
dirtyJohn

dirtyJohn

Nov 30, 2007
Whiskey Junction, IL
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 LTD2, Tesoro Tiger Shark, DetectorPro Uniprobe, DetectorPro Pistol Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ray S S said:
Hello John, nice pics on both posts. I see you have a pretty rocky shoreline too with so many stones
on the beach. We have that same problem here on the Lake Huron shoreline. Do you run your detector
over those stoney areas? If so do you have any luck with it? I have tried going over the ones here and
haven't had much luck. Also it's so tricky digging down in the stones when the are real deep.
Just wondering.
Have a good day and Happy Hunting.

Ray
Thanks. I've detected the rocky and sandy areas with luck but it is tricky digging through the rocks. I've found the best place to detect is along the tree line. That seems to have the older stuff there and the sand sifting machine don't go up that far.
HH
John

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread