Latest Digs: A Pretty Seated Lady, Bullets, and More!

{Sentinel}

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2007
Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
TEKNETICS T-2 LTD, Fisher F-75, White's MXT w/ 11 x 14" Excelerator Coil, WHITES Pulse TDI, WHITES Beach Hunter ID, Garrett Propointer and Lesche Digging Tool
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:hello: Hey Guys....Well this was my last trip out and I got some keepers! Including a couple handfulls of Bullets and a Nice 1853 Seated Quarter. In addition I got a nice

brass tag with the word "Erie" on it. I dug this up in the Civil War campsite where the rest of this stuff come from. It could be related to the G.A.R. i.e. a delegation tag of some

sort...I've seen State Delegation Tags and have also seen city/regional variations as well. This being said, it could just as easily be related to something else as well.

I Also added some more photos of myself, Rob aka RTDE 3 and James Bibb to the post. James I'm deeply sorry and upset about your loss buddy. Here's the photos without further

adieu: Thanks for looking my friends :occasion14:

Fresh from the Pouch:

MD Pics 1866ed.jpg

1853 Seated Quarter *Uncleaned*
1853 Seated Quarter Uncleaneded.jpg

1853 Seated Quarter *Cleaned* (Left some patina on the face as well as the Reverse with original patina)

MD Pics 1855ed2.jpg

Reverse:
MD Pics 1851ed.jpg

Pretty designed Thimble
MD Pics 1879ed.jpg

Group Shots: Bullets include: Miinies, Musketballs, Sharps, and Merrills as well as other stuff you find associated with Campsites ( i.e. Watch Keys, Flower Kepi Buttons (A Pair), etc.)

MD Pics 1887ed.jpg

MD Pics 1883ed.jpg

Sentinel, RTDE3, and James Bibb diggin' it up at the Beach last weekend!

Beach Hunt 2011 (1).JPG

Beach Hunt 2011 (8)ed.jpg

Beach Hunt 2011 (9)ed.jpg

Beach Hunt 2011 (2)ed.jpg

Beach Hunt 2011 (4)ed.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread