aldee2012

Jan 7, 2017
DeLand Florida
Detector(s) used
Makro Kruzer
Vulcon 360
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I bought a AT Pro bundle about two years ago, came with a cheap pinpointer so i upgraded to this Vulcan 360, it's been OK but does anyone know how to water proof the whole pinpointer, it's water proof up to where the speaker is, is there anything i can put of it so i can go completely under water, thanks for any help.

Last edited:

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Just put it in a big ziplock bag, squeeze out the excess air before you zip it closed, wrap the additional plastic around the pin pointer and hold it in place with a few strips of electrical tap or rubber bands.

OP
OP
A

aldee2012

Jan 7, 2017
DeLand Florida
Detector(s) used
Makro Kruzer
Vulcon 360
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
thank you, for the information, something so simple, and i never though about it.

Last edited:

doggoneitdignit

Oct 2, 2016
Canada
Detector(s) used
Current: Vaquero,Compadre,T2,300i, ML 440V, and Simplex+
Past:Whites 4000 D Series 3, Radio Shack 3001 Micronta
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
thank you, for the information, something so simple, and i never though about it.

How do you like you Vulcan 360 I have received one but never tried it out yet? Curious have you used a Garret Pinpointer before or any other what are your thoughts on the depth it gets compared to others? Right now I have a Bounty Hunter Pinpointer and the Vulcan and getting more depth.

doggoneitdignit

Oct 2, 2016
Canada
Detector(s) used
Current: Vaquero,Compadre,T2,300i, ML 440V, and Simplex+
Past:Whites 4000 D Series 3, Radio Shack 3001 Micronta
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Anyone else with a Vulcan they would like to share their thoughts on compared to others they have used, you happy with yours?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions