Relic Hunting

Rick K

Jan 3, 2007
Gold Canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
ML SDC-2300, Fisher F-75, XP Deus,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not shipping yet, as far as I know. The whole factory is packed up and moving down the road to the new 100,000 sq. ft. location and there were some unforeseen consequences!
If I had to guess, next week possibly, week after New Years, likely.

cactusman

Nov 15, 2015
Western USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold, AT Max, AT Pro, Ace 350, GTI-2500, Infinium LS, Scorpion Gold Stinger, Pro-Pointer AT, Fisher F75 LTD2, Gold Bug 2, F-Pulse, Whites 24K, TM-808, Schonstedt Maggie, Falcon MD 20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My guess is between the holidays and them moving that the F-pulse won't be shipping until January, but that's just a guess.

Maybe they are refining it, as I know that's what caused the delay with Garrett releasing the AT Max -- they caught a lot of flak for the delay, but I applauded them, as they took the time to wait and release a better, more refined machine, and if that's what Fisher is doing with the F-Pulse we'll all benefit from it.

OP
OP
relicmeister

relicmeister

Bronze Member
Jul 26, 2012
Poconos, Nw.NJ & Delaware Valley
Detector(s) used
XP Orx Deus II, 9” coil
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
It is what it is, but I hope I get it no later than my minelab Equinox 800 which
which should be latter part of January

ToastedWheatie

Jun 30, 2013
Hudson Valley, NY
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Infinium
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Frustrating.
They stated back in October that they expected a late Novemember, early December release.
No update on their website. Not even their Facebook page.

It wouldn't take much to get the word out officially for us people that pre-ordered.
I needed it for a present.
Poor customer service.

HighVDI

Silver Member
Feb 16, 2017
Pa
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Could easily have been a technical issue noticed at the last second. In that case it would be an honest delay and better for the consumer. Could actually be great customer service......preventative maintenence. Lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread