Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

us
    Sep 2012
    Beaumont, TX
    Garrett AT Pro Fisher CZ-21 Garrett Pro Pointer White Classic 3 SL
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Current F Pulse info please

I'm considering a new pinpointer and I'm thinking about the F Pulse. I currently have a Garret black that works fine but not too strong. I tried a Garret carrot and it is much better than what I now have. The feature that makes me consider the F Pulse is the ability to work in a mineralized environment.

I have search around a bit and all the info I've seen is months old and there have been several issues. Have these been addressed? Any current info will be appreciated.

us
    Nov 2011
    561 times
    My two cents cryptocurrency, if it was not right do you think they would continue to sell them? I bought a Tek-Point and have not seen the problems some have complained about. As i said, you have to go through the menu a few times to get familiar with it. One thing you will find out in a hurry is if you have any metal nearby. My guess that is where some of the problems are occurring--their detector, digging tool, etc. will cause it to sound off from a long ways away. It's disbelief at first at how far it will detect. Most targets it will detect before digging.
    If your heart is in it you will find a thousand ways to achieve your goal.
    If your heart is not in it you will find a thousand excuses.

Ouija Board and map dowsing , one and the same. Just tape a map onto the Ouija Board and you have map dowsing.
    Works great if you like wild goose chases and snipe hunts!

My new motto: L-rods are obsolete.

Like Cappy sings with his harmonica, "We're all gonna die, but not tonight."

May you never take one single breath for granted.

us
    Sep 2018
    Rhode Island
    Deus & Nox
    180 times
    Hi any FPulse you buy new now will the the “2.0” new version. There were falsing problems on the first bersion that have been worked out. You can see one of the version one videos on my youtube ch. Fisher contacted me after watching and sent me a version two. Much better and issues seem to be gone. One thing to keep in mind is that it will work well and be the deepest PP you have ever used but if you are using a multi freq machine its gonna be tough. It is a very powerfull PP and drives my equinox nuts because of the multi freq, same with the ctx. If you are using a single freq machine you should be fine. I have been using the profind 35 that discriminates iron. Both are great PP’s but the Profind 35 seems to be made to handle multi freqs and is very stable.

Hope this helps HH
    iffy signals - youtube

us
    Jul 2010
    277 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Iffy Signals View Post
    Hi any FPulse you buy new now will the the “2.0” new version. There were falsing problems on the first bersion that have been worked out. You can see one of the version one videos on my youtube ch. Fisher contacted me after watching and sent me a version two. Much better and issues seem to be gone. One thing to keep in mind is that it will work well and be the deepest PP you have ever used but if you are using a multi freq machine its gonna be tough. It is a very powerfull PP and drives my equinox nuts because of the multi freq, same with the ctx. If you are using a single freq machine you should be fine. I have been using the profind 35 that discriminates iron. Both are great PP’s but the Profind 35 seems to be made to handle multi freqs and is very stable.

Hope this helps HH
    You wrote, "that it will work well and be the deepest PP you have ever used"

Deepest? Nope, but my first was deeper and it was Gen 1 F-Pulse, did go deeper than any with 360 degree detection. Second Gen replacement First Texas sent me, just plain depth, similar to the Garret Carrot, which I already own. First Texas simply said your's is within spec Sir at 30% less depth, goodbye."

To add, I told them my depths I got from my first F-Pulse, 3.25 on dimes, 5 inches on nickels. They answered, "We know of some hotter units off of the production line, bit that's not normal. We will look for one hotter and send you one, and you can send yours back." That was 6-8 months ago.

Nobody should trust FT for pure, sincere honesty on this pointer, assuming that some users really are now continuing to state the pulse rules on depth. Both can't be truth. They have my warranty registration and should have the record of my phone calls. Why'd FT forget about me, and what should we take away from that?

No followup, what's that tell you!
    Last edited by McKinney_5900; Jan 07, 2019 at 11:04 PM.

us
    Sep 2012
    Beaumont, TX
    Quote Originally Posted by McKinney_5900 View Post

Nobody should trust FT for pure, sincere honesty on this pointer, assuming that some users really are now continuing to state the pulse rules on depth. Both can't be truth. They have my warranty registration and should have the record of my phone calls. Why'd FT forget about me, and what should we take away from that?
    [/COLOR]
    And that is why I am asking actual users for their experiences.

Iffy, I'm using an AT Pro and a CZ 21. How far away does it cause interference?

Thanks for the input. I think I will give one a try. At any case it should be better than my old Garret.

us
    Jul 2010
    277 times
    Be sure to use solid, alkaline batteries. The F-Pulse "limps" on rechargeable or low drain type batteries. Being it is a pulse induction, it's logical that it needs "oomph" in a power source. Also, shake the pointer after you install batteries and listen for any rattle. My second, new Pulse was DOA in the field after a 30 minute drive to hunt, and I found the batteries were intermittent, due to lame spring compression.

I've not had good luck with my two. Since then, I stretched the spring myself, and put a layer of scotch tape around each cell to keep the batteries snug inside. One of the rubber side-guide cushions were missing from the factory chamber.

Very inept quality control. You'd think that ANY manufacturer of a product would never ship a replacement to a customer who has had one bad unit...WITHOUT streamlining the replacement, 110 PERCENT before shipping.

I would still enjoy First Texas either replacing mine again, or giving me a full refund. They just went silent, "dark territory." That is why I continue to amplify all of my grief about FTexas, and always will. "Power of the pen."

us
    Mar 2011
    San Diego
    Equinox 800, Treasure Probe IV, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's GM3 V-sat. White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, 5X10 Joey, Steath 920ix and 720i, TRX, etc....
    6013 times
    Honorable Mentions (3)
    Have you tried the White's TRX? I use mine with multifrequency machines without issue.
    "jus cuz it's wrote down, don't make it so"

us
    Sep 2012
    Beaumont, TX
    Quote Originally Posted by cudamark View Post
    Have you tried the White's TRX? I use mine with multifrequency machines without issue.
    No I haven't. I don't know anyone that has one. How do they handle mineralized soil or water?

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links