Erdspiegel

Feb 7, 2009
Berlin
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ6a
XP-GmaxxII
Primary Interest:
Other
The Allach Manufacture carried on a production site in Neurohla/Bohemia,for a while.The Bohemia Branch produced dishes to red-cross canteens,hospitals and so on.Rare items too;unknown to most collectors.I own only 3 pieces:

Attachments

• Plate-25,5cmx16cm.jpg
    Plate-25,5cmx16cm.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 518
  • Big Plate-Marking.jpg
    Big Plate-Marking.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 691
  • Plate-33cmx21,5cm.jpg
    Plate-33cmx21,5cm.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 542
  • Plates.jpg
    Plates.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 476
  • Allach-Bohemia.jpg
    Allach-Bohemia.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 1,877
  • Redcross-Milkcan.jpg
    Redcross-Milkcan.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 809
  • Small Plate-Marking.jpg
    Small Plate-Marking.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 568
OP
OP
Erdspiegel

Erdspiegel

Feb 7, 2009
Berlin
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ6a
XP-GmaxxII
Primary Interest:
Other
That's all,folks.I will continue hunting. :wink:

Greetings from Berlin, Sven

tokenhead

Feb 14, 2006
Erie,PA.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great looking pottery!!!...are you in the U.S.A.?,Is that first peice an SS peice? why i ask about being in usa is that isn't NAZI material illegal to own in germany? I'm pretty sure it is to SELL in germany isn't it?? None the less GREAT peices there pal! in my 30 +yrs.of collecting i have never seen that mark(i just looked in 2 of my books,NOTTA!!! But have about 7 books on marks),Beautiful stuff,hope you(AND ME!!!) find more! w/three peices you have a collection by definition of the word.
HH!!!

OP
OP
Erdspiegel

Erdspiegel

Feb 7, 2009
Berlin
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ6a
XP-GmaxxII
Primary Interest:
Other
tokenhead said:
Great looking pottery!!!...are you in the U.S.A.?,Is that first peice an SS peice? why i ask about being in usa is that isn't NAZI material illegal to own in germany? I'm pretty sure it is to SELL in germany isn't it?? None the less GREAT peices there pal! in my 30 +yrs.of collecting i have never seen that mark(i just looked in 2 of my books,NOTTA!!! But have about 7 books on marks),Beautiful stuff,hope you(AND ME!!!) find more! w/three peices you have a collection by definition of the word.
HH!!!

I'm from Germany and collecting 25 +years.3thrd Reich items are not illegal here,if you do no glorification.Public selling by flea-markets or antik shops is not allowed;you have to use special internet forums or collectors meetings.But I'm not a seller,just collector,so this doesn't rules to me.
Greetings,Sven

tokenhead

Feb 14, 2006
Erie,PA.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Erdspiegel said:
tokenhead said:
HH!!!

I'm from Germany and collecting 25 +years.3thrd Reich items are not illegal here,if you do no glorification.Public selling by flea-markets or antik shops is not allowed;you have to use special internet forums or collectors meetings.But I'm not a seller,just collector,so this doesn't rules to me.
Greetings,Sven
Cool!,I have ALWAYS wanted to visit germany&hope some day that i will! my brother inlaw is a Berkeley(California-U.S.A.)Professor and has written many books on German economy,history,etc.&spends alot of time in Berlin.I want to fish for brown trout in the mountains of germany,drink beer(and wine!)eat sausages and veiw the country! one day soon i hope.So you can NOT sell nazi stuff publicly? that must be tuff for SERIOUS collectors! and to glorify the third reich,to ME is insane&rightfully protected! i have no time for NEO-NAZIS!!! BUT i do have a very small third(and have owned&sold many 3rd.reich badges&items)reich "Womens Worker" pendant that you can HAVE if you like,let me know&have a great day(i just got a really cool german 1/2 litre good for token!)and HH!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread