Please help me identify my rose pattern china

INredneck

Jan 17, 2013
ForumRunner_20140915_051643.png

ForumRunner_20140915_051727.png

ForumRunner_20140915_051851.png
Well here is what I know, this was given to my mother in law when they were married 25 yes ago and was used when they got it. I don't know the age and if I remember right it is a 72 piece set, been stored for awhile. My mother in law didn't like it so she gave it to us. I can't seem to find the makers mark in any books or anything coming out of minqing china. I am considering selling but don't want to overcharge or under charge thank you for any help

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just from my experience of dealing in second hand merch... UNLESS its a really good ... its not worth much.
In other words... 20 bucks for set is what I would sell it for at one of my estate sales... mark it 35 and settle for 25-20... now that is garage sale prices... could list piece by piece online... or whole set for more money ... but what a pain.

OP
OP
INredneck

INredneck

Jan 17, 2013
Thanks for the input it hasn't been used by any of us I don't know before then but I may just keep it something kinda neat to pass down. Still finding out some info would be great.

texasred777

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2013
Mountain Home, Idaho
Detector(s) used
BH Lone Star, BH Tracker IV, BH Tracker 2-D/707, Harbor Freight MD-3005, and 2 BH 840
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
When I was growing up, we had a set that was 'almost' like this one. The only difference I can see is the way the cups are shaped. I'm not sure why, but I've always liked these kinds of patterns on dishes. If you decide to sell the set, PM me and let me know how much, including shipping, you would take for the set. We don't need any more dishes around here! But I really like what you have.

OP
OP
INredneck

INredneck

Jan 17, 2013
When I was growing up, we had a set that was 'almost' like this one. The only difference I can see is the way the cups are shaped. I'm not sure why, but I've always liked these kinds of patterns on dishes. If you decide to sell the set, PM me and let me know how much, including shipping, you would take for the set. We don't need any more dishes around here! But I really like what you have.
I will let you know what I decide to do,they have been stored for years while I have been trying to find something out about them. thanks for liking the set.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread