Your silver price is riseing today!

Gettintoknowsomethin

Feb 15, 2009
Long Beach CA.
Detector(s) used
$49.99 Radio Shack
I noticed the silver price is rising today so far it has risen .30 cents to $13.72 ! Meanwhile gold has risen $16.89 to $953.50 and is still rising! I think gold will rally big time later this year I am looking at $1200. to $1300.. I think the silver price will rise to as much as $16.00 to $17.00 (GOT GOLD?) or silver?

Attachments

• 3368219817_3e1aa40c07.jpg
    3368219817_3e1aa40c07.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 568

jim4silver

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2008
I think 20+ silver is a no-brainer as long as gold keeps going up too. There should be some catching up between the silver to gold ratio if they both keep going up.

I predict eventually we will be back around 45-50 to 1 within 12 months.

Jim

snake35

Jul 25, 2005
West Virginia
Silver is set for a huge jump. I just sold a bunch of copper and aluminum and put it into junk silver. I have been holding scrap ( except shredables ) waiting for prices to go up, but with the dollar falling it was the time to buy silver. I would purchase gold, but cash is tight right now.

jim4silver

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2008
traderoftreasures said:
hope so i need to sell 5000 oz of silver higher than 15.50

In my humble opinion, you will have no problem with that (assuming your ounces are in a form that is widely acceptable).

I believe we will see 16 by Thanksgiving (maybe higher). But that is just my opinion. Hold tight traderoftreasures-your goal is not that hard to reach. I am looking for 20+ to unload some of my Engelhard bars and prospectors. I am saving the Maples and Onzas for higher!

Jim

Jeffro

Silver Member
Dec 6, 2005
Eugene, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5, White's GM VSat
I have noticed it's tough to find buyers when then price goes so high- either that or they want a much bigger cut than when the prices weren't fluctuating so much.

Same thing when the prices are low- try finding some bars for sale, anywhere! LOL!

Best bet is to have established a good relationship with several dealers, both buying and selling on a semi-regular basis. May save ya some hard earned sweat in the long run. :wink:

goldsworthy

Aug 2, 2009
I have many, many boxes of Silver Eagles and when the time comes I will be selling them to AMPEX they always buy them for ABOVE spot price!. The local dealers at least in my area want to pay $2.00 under spot. I have done much business with AMPEX and they have always done me right and fair. I am not advertising for them I am just giving you folks a honest place to deal with when and if you decide to sell your gold and silver. They display their buying price for each item so if you have more then $1000. worth of PMs to sell they will be glad to do business with you!. The amount ABOVE spot price they pay more then covers the shipping and insurance it will cost you. In the end you will receive 100% spot price not a penny less.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread