Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
lacey333 said:
Can anyone tell me the best way or place to get an honest appraisal
I have heard CASH $ GOLD will give you an appraisal. Oh, you said honest didn't you? >:(

A real jewelry store should be able to do that. Probably not a mall chain store. Be expected to pay some kind of fee for this.

now if all you want to do is find out the real gold value go to any place that buys gold, tell them you might want to sell. They will test and weigh and make an offer. Ignore the offer and come back here. Let us know the K value and weight. We will give an honest value. :icon_thumleft:

blai745

May 5, 2010
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
cyberdan said:
lacey333 said:
Can anyone tell me the best way or place to get an honest appraisal
I have heard CASH $ GOLD will give you an appraisal. Oh, you said honest didn't you? >:(

A real jewelry store should be able to do that. Probably not a mall chain store. Be expected to pay some kind of fee for this.

now if all you want to do is find out the real gold value go to any place that buys gold, tell them you might want to sell. They will test and weigh and make an offer. Ignore the offer and come back here. Let us know the K value and weight. We will give an honest value. :icon_thumleft:
True that fellow gold hound

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions