Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Dec 2003
    Western Schuylkill County
    MINELAB EXPLORER SE PRO ....... Garrett Pro Pointer…… Sovereign XS-2 Pro
    31065 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Honorable Mentions (1)

SILVER - wanted at $50, not wanted at $35 - TIME TO CALL IN THE PSYCHIATRISTS...

Aren´t silver investors funny?? - they were raving bullish when the price was close to $50, now that it's down about $15 and near to $35 they are despondent. In the words of that famed alien with pointed ears, this is "highly illogical".

http://www.clivemaund.com/article.ph...3fa60064f89a95

us
    Mar 2009
    A Place In Heaven
    Excalibur 1000, Garrett Scorpion.
    287 times

Re: SILVER - wanted at $50, not wanted at $35 - TIME TO CALL IN THE PSYCHIATRISTS...

Quote Originally Posted by jeff of pa
    Aren´t silver investors funny?? - they were raving bullish when the price was close to $50, now that it's down about $15 and near to $35 they are despondent. In the words of that famed alien with pointed ears, this is "highly illogical".

http://www.clivemaund.com/article.ph...3fa60064f89a95
    I hear what your saying Spock so beam me up outta here.

us
    Jul 2005
    West Virginia
    20 times

Re: SILVER - wanted at $50, not wanted at $35 - TIME TO CALL IN THE PSYCHIATRISTS...

The hype is over and common sense takes over.
    Just because it did not work does not mean it was not a good plan!

Apr 2008
    440 times

This happens alot in various markets. Generally, the silver naysayers decide to get in when it goes way up, then they sell and take a loss when it dives and say it was a bad investment. Then when it takes off again they forgot about the last time.....

They are called the "weak hands".

Jim
    R.I.P. Rich Hartford

us
    Bullionaire

Apr 2010
    a piece, fisher f75
    38 times

Quote Originally Posted by snake35
    The hype is over and common sense takes over.
    Really.... can I have you silver then? Man I wish that were true. That would mean we would be in much better shape fiscally as a country. Man the dollar would be strong, we wouldn't have a commy in the whitehouse, we would be running a balanced budget, we would have a lot less or no debt, we wouldn't have crippling taxes and uncertainty in the small business world, there wouldn't be an all out attack on capitalism and a free market society, we wouldn't have a regulatory Czar (Cas Sunstien) who's wife that has the presidents ear and is a fan of war as a means of producing desired change.....look it up......

Ohhhh how I wish you were right......
    Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.
    -Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Remove Ads

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links