Seeking Advice... Again.

Wickaboag

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2012
New England
Primary Interest:
Other
Hello All, Wicka here :hello:
Looking for some advice about gold and silver.. Now I know most of you are bulls and not bears, but thats okay!
So I'm looking to invest a bit into the PM Markets.. Not to much but enough for about an ounce of gold. (I think that's good for a 16 year old?)
Now the big questions I've been pondering..
The Ratio is currently 58.2:1 (estimated)
I could either buy 58.2 ounces of silver, or 1 ounce of gold. Now what do you all suggest? Which would be the smartest long term investment?
Also, What online supplier do you all prefer?
What bullion options do you prefer? 90% Silver Coins, Eagles and Maples [silver], or bars and rounds.
For gold, which do you all prefer? Earlier Coronets, Indians, or more modern coins like the American Eagles, or bars, or other rounds?
If you have an arguement for anything above, long comments, or long opinions I would gladly accept a Private Message so we could talk more one on one.
I'm open to all opinions, comments, and advice! I'm looking for advice on here because no one around me stacks silver, gold, or other PMs, or knows much about either ones market. And my "Finance" and "Business" teachers are clueless...
I hope I find the info I'm looking for!
Thank you in advance,
Wickaboag-Travis:hello:

CoinFetcher

Bronze Member
Apr 29, 2012
Left coast
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Love to treasure hunt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Get silver, just try to stack at the lowest premiums. Once you have a tube or two of eagles, and maples, and $25 face 90%ers - just stack some generics. It's all silver dude.

Wait for that ratio to be cut in half, and then buy some gold

------------------------------------

I am not a professional investor, obviously.

OP
OP
Wickaboag

Wickaboag

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2012
New England
Primary Interest:
Other
Get silver, just try to stack at the lowest premiums. Once you have a tube or two of eagles, and maples, and $25 face 90%ers - just stack some generics. It's all silver dude.

Wait for that ratio to be cut in half, and then buy some gold

------------------------------------

I am not a professional investor, obviously.

Thanks, I have around 100$ Face Value as it is. Only 1 ASE. They carry a few dollar premium, is it worth it? Maples have less of a premium.
I see the temping buffalo or private mint rounds at spot plus 99 cents.
Thanks!
Wicka

Wilmingtonsilver

Sep 6, 2012
SE North Carolina
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like buying the 10 oz bars personally. But 1 oz rounds are good too, if the funds are more limited. .999 silver is .999 silver not matter how big or small it is.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread