thanks for the memories.... ;)

jim4silver

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2008
Why are you leaving and cancelling your account? I can see taking a break for a while if you want, but no need to delete yourself. I have seen this type of behavior on other blogs and it usually means the poster is mad for some reason. I hope I didn't offend you in any way.

Or maybe you want to delete yourself and come back as a new bullish poster like me and Charlie. :icon_thumleft: Hope you change your mind.

:occasion14:

Jim

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
stay, we need all the pirates we can get

OP
OP
T

TreasurePirate69

Jan 20, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry guys. I came back and the mods haven't deleted my account yet. So I guess I owe you guys a bit of an explanation before I just take off. But I do intend to go. I need to make some changes in my life. I spent the whole day today angry at the world for various reasons and part of that was because I spend too much time on forums that make me frustrated. Not just this one. I've deleted accounts on other forums today too. I've just come to realize that spending several hours a day on forums is not doing anything positive for me and has had a detrimental effect on my family, job, and future.

It's for the best and I've been needing to do it for a long time now. I'm either going to get fired, go stark raving mad, or worse. You guys have been great friends and I appreciate the fact that we could disagree on things and still keep it civil. There are so many intelligent and thoughtful people on this particular forum and I have learned a great deal from all of you. You will always have my utmost respect.
On January 1st, 2015, please take a moment to either laugh at my ignorant price predictions or bask in their glory. :occasion14:

I wish you all the best in life. Take care.

TP69

OP
OP
T

TreasurePirate69

Jan 20, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
PS - No Jim, you have not offended me in any way. No one on this forum has ever offended me and for that I am very appreciative. :thumbsup:

Thanks!

skeeterd

Oct 11, 2012
Montana
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gonna miss the debates you were involved in. I learned alot from you and I am sorry to see you go!

NHBandit

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2010
Formerly NH now East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett GtaX1250
I don't get the whole deleting posts and membership thing I guess. Just don't post. Why kill off everything you've done ? And, you may change your mind at a later date.

SilverHoarder07

Oct 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You know what's best for you...take care of yourself first and the rest will fall into place.

Take it easy man.

Marchas45

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2009
A Place In Heaven
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000, Garrett Scorpion.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dammit Treasure Pirate you can't leave as we need the negativity. Lol Please Pm me your e-mail address.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread