Stock market looking a bit sickely

jim4silver

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2008
Stock market looking a bit sickly

As bad as silver may be to some, at least I have nice shiny disks to play with if the price goes to zero. Can't say the same for shares of stock, mostly owned in these modern times without the owner even holding the stock certificate.

Since I don't own any stocks I cannot say I feel bad about it. Maybe some of those dumping their stock will buy gold and silver?

PS Saw this article today. This seems suspicious to me. I wonder if something big is approaching on the horizon in the financial markets or with respect to some individual banks. Whatever it is, hopefully it is good for the PMs.

http://rt.com/business/russell-investments-chief-economist-dead-564/

Jim

Last edited:

skeeterd

Oct 11, 2012
Montana
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I sold a couple of stocks I was holding this morning. Not so much because the market is falling, but one isn't preforming like I thought it would, and I took the profit from the other before it drops too. I'm giving some thought to buying some SLV shares with the money. Haven't decided for sure yet. I've never owned paper silver before.

Marchas45

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2009
A Place In Heaven
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000, Garrett Scorpion.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As bad as silver may be to some, at least I have nice shiny disks to play with if the price goes to zero. Can't say the same for shares of stock, mostly owned in these modern times without the owner even holding the stock certificate.

Since I don't own any stocks I cannot say I feel bad about it. Maybe some of those dumping their stock will buy gold and silver?

PS Saw this article today. This seems suspicious to me. I wonder if something big is approaching on the horizon in the financial markets or with respect to some individual banks. Whatever it is, hopefully it is good for the PMs.

http://rt.com/business/russell-investments-chief-economist-dead-564/

Jim

And How About The Missing Reporter? Mmmmmmmmmmmm Keep Stacking The Physical

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
unloaded some of my mutual fund money today

Mr. Silver Stash

Mar 3, 2012
The Constitution State
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350
Bounty Hunter Fast Tracker
Primary Interest:
Other
Seems like a great time to put money in the market and into PM. Stocks are on sale 10% off, and physical silver is 50% off highs a few years ago.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread