jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Putin is blamed for everything. But nobody ever accused Putin of the lack of intelligence.
right now, Putin is selling Russian oil and gas only for physical gold.

Putin is not shouting about it all over the world. And of course, he still accepts US dollars as an intermediate means of payment. But he immediately exchanges all these dollars obtained from the sale of oil and gas for physical gold!

Grandmaster Putin?s Gold Trap: Russia Is Selling Oil And Gas In Exchange For Physical Gold | Gold Eagle

Marchas45

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2009
A Place In Heaven
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000, Garrett Scorpion.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I do the same thing on a smaller scale. All extra fiat (Dollar) goes into PM's Keep Stacking

pgfhgs

Dec 23, 2014
Sedona AZ
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i, AT Pro, Ace 250, Tesoro, Teknetics, Bounty Hunter EQ 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Putin is blamed for everything. But nobody ever accused Putin of the lack of intelligence.
right now, Putin is selling Russian oil and gas only for physical gold.

Putin is not shouting about it all over the world. And of course, he still accepts US dollars as an intermediate means of payment. But he immediately exchanges all these dollars obtained from the sale of oil and gas for physical gold!

Grandmaster Putin?s Gold Trap: Russia Is Selling Oil And Gas In Exchange For Physical Gold | Gold Eagle

Way smarter than our leader.........:BangHead:

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Way smarter than our leader.........:BangHead:

If I responded appropriately to this statement the moderators would be upset.

Let's just say Putin is smarter in a realistic sense of life, versus dancing around daffodils and pretending the world is his silly putty.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread