billjustbill

Bronze Member
Feb 23, 2008
Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab SN/XS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A nice article with some interesting graphs showing how silver is being hauled in by the ton....

Silver, Gold, Comex, Banks, Rigging, BRICS, Asia, Crash, Shortage

And when you can't find physical silver any more, it's a bit scary if you really look closely at a possible "new kind" of silver....

Vanishing-silver-9.png

Bill

Marchas45

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2009
A Place In Heaven
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000, Garrett Scorpion.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
AH!!! the WW. I listen and read him all the time. There is one thing he's missing in his thought procceses concerning the silver shortage (if there is) He forgets the Stackers Lol they have a lot to do with it also although not by country standards stacking. Lol

jim4silver

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2008
Don't you all know silver is a worthless, barbaric relic that has NO use anyplace. Why would anyone want to own that crap? The price keeps falling because nobody wants it.

OK I'm just kidding.

Jim

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Don't you all know silver is a worthless, barbaric relic that has NO use anyplace. Why would anyone want to own that crap? The price keeps falling because nobody wants it. Jim

Yep, it's kinda like toxic disposal fees involved in that. If anyone needs to do it, I've the land - and the discretion to dispose of it for you. Honest, I'd never say a thing = your secret was mine....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread