Attention ALL Silver Hunters and Collectors- Important Information !

Glsfutrs

Mar 4, 2006
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster 6000/Di
As you read these words the very silver that's in your possession may be losing its value !
And the reason may not please you.

A particular group that have control of moving the price of silver up & down(they've been doing this for many many years now) have as recently as of August 08 helped to bring down the price of silver to undervalued levels.

That group is known as the COMEX. Their actions in this case are classified as manipulation.
They accomplish their less than honest deeds by selling paper for silver instead of real silver itself - consider these pieces of paper I.O.U's. The problem is that there is not enough actual silver to back up all of the paper that they are writing , and getting cash for the transactions on. This action could devaluate the actual worth of silver.

Many silver investors are concerned about this.

http://www.amark.com/

The attached articles to follow go into detail explaining more on the subject and what must be done to circum- navigate around the COMEX in order to begin to realize the true value of where the price of silver should be as well as in the future.

OP
OP
Glsfutrs

Glsfutrs

Mar 4, 2006
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster 6000/Di
bradyboy,

The experts feel that there has to be a newly established and professionaly run group who fairly price silver & gold. One that has no reason for being biased.
It has become clear that the COMEX , which incidentally is tied in with some of the big banks ( Citi Bank & Bank of America ) are taking advantage of silver prices through manipulation. * This can damage their reputation for being the official spot price caller of precious metals in the future.
* Through Bear Stearns a manipulative action took place which will be one of the biggest ever. ~ proven later.

http://www.amark.com/

Cachefinder

Dec 22, 2008
ARIZONA
Detector(s) used
lucky horseshoe
Glsfutrs

just wanted to say thanks for all the info and the updates

i check it regularly now because of u :)

take care and thanx again

Cachefinder-

OP
OP
Glsfutrs

Glsfutrs

Mar 4, 2006
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster 6000/Di
Cachefinder-

The pleasures mine !

Nothing pleases me more than to know that people like ourselves are up on what's REALLY going on. There's been too much "hidden agenda activity" taking place and it isn't fair to the hard working class of Americans to be kept in the dark regarding such important matters.

Glsfutrs

Cachefinder

Dec 22, 2008
ARIZONA
Detector(s) used
lucky horseshoe
WOW :icon_scratch:

good video--glad u posted it :thumbsup:

**need to collect silver and gold**

Thanks for posting :occasion14:

Cachefinder-

Zephyr

Nov 26, 2006
Glsfutrs said:
That group is known as the COMEX. Their actions in this case are classified as manipulation.
They accomplish their less than honest deeds by selling paper for silver instead of real silver itself - consider these pieces of paper I.O.U's. The problem is that there is not enough actual silver to back up all of the paper that they are writing , and getting cash for the transactions on. This action could devaluate the actual worth of silver.
So would I be right in guessing that all of the money put into "paper" silver will disappear overnight in the same sort of scams going on in the banking industry now?

"At current consumption rates it is likely that by 2034 there will no longer be silver left that can be economically mined, Diamond says"
Laughable....

OP
OP
Glsfutrs

Glsfutrs

Mar 4, 2006
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster 6000/Di
Zephyr said:
Glsfutrs said:
So would I be right in guessing that all of the money put into "paper" silver will disappear overnight in the same sort of scams going on in the banking industry now?

"At current consumption rates it is likely that by 2034 there will no longer be silver left that can be economically mined, Diamond says"
Laughable....

Laughable? Is there some infinite sourceof silver attainable somewhere that you know about and should be sharing w/us...?

Considering that silver is used in over 10,000 industrial uses today , along with new and useful discoveries being made / present day , coupled w / much of it too hard to be recylced , it appears that your discrediting that it could in fact be catagorized as something as rare as say, platinum some day...? To your laughable , I state...questionable.

Regarding your question , "if you would be right in guessing that all of the money being put into "paper" silver will in fact disappear over night...with all that's going on today regarding money / paper / financial misdealings / the value of the dollar (namely going down) / and...the >poof< factor ~ here today gone tomorrow...I don't think it takes a rocket scientist to figure out the dangers that are clearly bombarding us each and every day.......good luck.

Cachefinder

Dec 22, 2008
ARIZONA
Detector(s) used
lucky horseshoe
Glsfutrs

Thanks for keeping us up to date
Proud to say.....

that I hoard Silver!!! ;D

Cachefinder-

gtlfindings

Jan 11, 2007
ny
Detector(s) used
TESORO DeLeon
So What are you saying?? The price is falsely high?? I'm not a dummy but reading these articles made me feel stupid...Seems like jibberish...Cut to the chase in laymans terms hoard or sell????????????????

OP
OP
Glsfutrs

Glsfutrs

Mar 4, 2006
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster 6000/Di
gtlfindings,

Sorry if I have confused you regarding my posts...not intended to do so. I did start off this series of posts by stating that the price of silver has been driven down by certain interests. My intent and purpose regarding these posts have been to disprove and invalidate those manipulative maneuvers...sorry you view it as jibberish, others seemingly don't.

I'd like to be able to give you a simple answer , unfortunately there isn't one.

There are many dynamics going on at present which helps to make and keep things interesting regarding precious metals. Some of those dynamics are : present day economy, market manipulation, above ground availability, industrial usage -both present day as well as future , silv/gld ratio bal., etc.
Due to the confusion right now, it is an incredible time to be investing.

To find the answers depends upon how much time you want to spend getting involved with the current activity regarding the silver market. It presents itself as a HUGH opportunity for those that choose to.

If you plan on staying plugged into the daily activities ( if your wired that way-not everybody is) /e.g. spot price, daily reports,communicating w/ coin shop dealers and others that are on top of what's going on , follow current trends , than the opportunity to buy and sell today are excellent.

On the otherhand if you would rather accumulate w/o caring about the buying/selling opportunity present day, than there's no better time to be building for future security. That's about as laymanish as I can get.

gtlfindings

Jan 11, 2007
ny
Detector(s) used
TESORO DeLeon
I'm sorry for labeling the articles as gibberish..I under stand about what is above/below ground and mining it etc....Just the orders for cubic ton and stuff confused me.I get Jason Hommels report and it seems to me he says theres more orders for silver than there is above ground...As far as getting in Ive been in since 8 and change about 2 years ago..I posted my silver collection here as well: http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,217330.0.html

I'm in it for the long haul and continue to CRH I appreciate your patience with me thanks again
Gerald

OP
OP
Glsfutrs

Glsfutrs

Mar 4, 2006
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster 6000/Di
Here's a great explanation on how the dollar is becoming worthless.
Gold is the focus along with silver...it drives home an excellent point :

gtlfindings

Jan 11, 2007
ny
Detector(s) used
TESORO DeLeon
Wow that video was good!! very informative!! Thanks for the education!!!

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If the price of silver drops I will buy, buy, buy! The same thing happened back in the late 70s or 80s when the Hunt brothers in Texas tried to corner the market on silver. They manipulated the devaluation of silver and then tried to buy all there was on the market at low prices. It almost worked but there were too many individual small holders who would not sell. Also the Feds got involved in an investigation. Consequently the Hunt brothers nearly went bankrupt and almost went to jail too, but they somehow managed to escape. I don't remember all the details or how it was done, but it sounds all too familiar. Monty

OP
OP
Glsfutrs

Glsfutrs

Mar 4, 2006
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster 6000/Di
Monty,

I would agree with you....if time stopped and we were still in the presence of the Hunt boys , and events back then were going on present day...but time has moved on and a lot has changed since then including the appetite for silver by the Worlds Industrial might. Up until recently. That in and of itself is a blessing(slowdown in indus.)...so while the world is distracted for the moment by a monetary crisis and wall street and other money giants play the precious metals nut shell manipulation game, me feels that it might be a good time to be accumulatin...n o w...

Of course you do what you feel is right.

That's one of the Great things about the US of A...We still have the freedom of choice !

OP
OP
Glsfutrs

Glsfutrs

Mar 4, 2006
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster 6000/Di
Cachefinder - Your appreciation does not go by unnoticed !

Best !

Gls :icon_sunny:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread