OP
OP
M

MadMarshall

Nov 12, 2012
na
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Gentlemen Been pretty busy. It's just that time of year. Anyway I am headed out here in a little bit. Not exactly sure when I will be back I am supplied for about 7 days.. should be a productive trip. Anyway I hope everyone is enjoying themselves and having a good year..

calgeologist

Oct 31, 2011
Austin, TX and Motherlode
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Mad

I just want to say I have learned a lot from all your videos and can honestly say I have increased my daily averages to over a pennyweight. It is true that you only need a couple of tools and a pan to do alright.

Love your videos as they often show areas that I truly enjoy exploring.

Maybe will run into you this weekend in the area near your more recent vids.

Cheers
Cal geo

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
One of your best videos ever (and a sweet money shot!). Did I notice that your sucker tool has a see thru capture chamber? Have you posted before about building it or would you now?

OP
OP
M

MadMarshall

Nov 12, 2012
na
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Kevin thankyou I will post a vid on the sucker showing it better. I have no mind for putting stuff together.. Anyway I will take it apart and shoot it for you guys can hopefully recreate it.. Will do this by the end of the week. Its currently out at the river..

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Sounds good, thanks MM!

OP
OP
M

MadMarshall

Nov 12, 2012
na
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Well I have been pretty freaking busy

Last edited:

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hard work and sounds of the river...YES! Definitely my cure-all too :)

SchoolOfHardRocks

Apr 30, 2014
Gone, With the Wind
Primary Interest:
Other
Cageologist.. Thanks... I doubt you will see me this weekend as I had a pretty freaking good 2 days and also broke all 4 of my chisels so here I am replacing them probably headed out Sunday maybe Monday. Anyway I hope you do well. Anyway on another note..
I am currently in need of a battle buddy for a day I suspect all day. Want to hike old ditch/trail never ever used anymore. Anyway steep cliffs maybe parts of it missing ect ect. Anyway I am wanting to do this at the end of the month.. Maybe you up for it. Lots of elevation change.

Well every thing is good on my end just busy I suppose. The gold has been treating me well which is nice because as Ned Stark would say "Winter is Coming!!!"... Well figured I would chime in... gotta run some errands.

Let me know if you ever need a battle buddy MM. I'm not the best prospector but I am a good hiker! And you can definitely keep all of the gold found- small price to pay for everything that i can learn from you. I plan on camping somewhere around mineral bar this weekend...hopefully i run into you.

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Just as I suspected, a kick a$$ snipers hand dredge! Did you have to custom make that 45 fitting with the skinny input tube and threaded female end which matches the bottle?

OP
OP
M

MadMarshall

Nov 12, 2012
na
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I suspect it was custom made.

Last edited:
OP
OP
M

MadMarshall

Nov 12, 2012
na
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Well been pretty busy[/video]

Last edited:

GoldpannerDave

Bronze Member
Apr 17, 2014
Colorado Springs, CO
Detector(s) used
Bazooka 48" Miner and 30" Sniper, Le Trap, Wolf Trap, A52, 2" dredge, Miller tables, Blue Bowl, wheel, Falcon MD20, old White's detector
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Thanks for the video on the hand dredge. I have one I am thinking I can modify, using yours as a guide. Thanks.

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Nice work in that video Victor! Great to hear from you too. Good luck sorting out the transportation situation...

OP
OP
M

MadMarshall

Nov 12, 2012
na
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I hope all is having a good Halloween!!

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread