curious kat

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2013
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
....eyes.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Like your "Cosmic info" Rebel, thank you! Yes, good to "fine tune" ourselves while Here, rather than having to get the "BH" There. I have heard of spirits having to go through processes like that...sometimes happens at "healing centers" over There. Guess it's a matter of how much "stuff" the spirit is covered with as to where they have to go to be rid of it. Makes me think of Marley in the "Christmas Carol" movie....being weighted down by all those heavy chains.

During the FT, the "car" with the air-conditioning...was good protection...or at least was to make you feel/think so?

I also liked your story about your dad & uncle....crazy guys.:thumbsup: "Humor" can be & IS a life saver! I like hearing about your "FT's",
thank you Rebel. :)

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Like your "Cosmic info" Rebel, thank you! Yes, good to "fine tune" ourselves while Here, rather than having to get the "BH" There. I have heard of spirits having to go through processes like that...sometimes happens at "healing centers" over There. Guess it's a matter of how much "stuff" the spirit is covered with as to where they have to go to be rid of it. Makes me think of Marley in the "Christmas Carol" movie....being weighted down by all those heavy chains.

During the FT, the "car" with the air-conditioning...was good protection...or at least was to make you feel/think so?

I also liked your story about your dad & uncle....crazy guys.:thumbsup: "Humor" can be & IS a life saver! I like hearing about your "FT's",
thank you Rebel. :)

YW! FT: "We" were in the Air Car; it was cool. NO "heat" got to us... sorta like a river boat cruise (here & now) with a glass bottom. "We" could "see" all around us; trip was nice... PURPOSE was MORE important; get to the GOLD inside by "refining"... burning off the DROSS; set the "INNER" Spirit, FREE again!

curious kat

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2013
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
....eyes.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Does sound like it was a nice "trip", as well as enlightening! When you said "set the "INNER" Spirit, FREE again!", what did you mean by "again"? Of course first thing that comes to mind with "again" is the big "R"...but know you didn't mean that.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Does sound like it was a nice "trip", as well as enlightening! When you said "set the "INNER" Spirit, FREE again!", what did you mean by "again"? Of course first thing that comes to mind with "again" is the big "R"...but know you didn't mean that.

Nah, NOT re-incarnation; Spirits who want to INCARNATE to have HUMAN experiences... good, bad, ugly. ONLY the HUMAN FORM has various emotions, feelings, etc. (with the BRAIN/HEART connection). You ALSO get Pain & Suffering; NONE "there"... sorta "laid-back", content, "peace"... The "again" comment just meant return to SPIRIT WORLD (aka World of LIGHT).

Last edited:

curious kat

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2013
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
....eyes.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OK, thanks for making that clearer Rebel. I like how you "say/write" it also, no beating around the bush as they say. lol You know, towards the end of my experience with the LIGHT...I started to remember "Home", our real home...but it was only a little bit. You got a large dose!

Something I learned (There) & would have never considered/believed (here), was being shown/told that no matter how one dies, how horrible, painful or at what age....it's all for a reason & has a purpose in the BIG Plan. And knowing that, is a Life changer in itself. :)

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
OK, thanks for making that clearer Rebel. I like how you "say/write" it also, no beating around the bush as they say. lol You know, towards the end of my experience with the LIGHT...I started to remember "Home", our real home...but it was only a little bit. You got a large dose!

Something I learned (There) & would have never considered/believed (here), was being shown/told that no matter how one dies, how horrible, painful or at what age....it's all for a reason & has a purpose in the BIG Plan. And knowing that, is a Life changer in itself. :)

"BIG PLAN"...?

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
"BP"...as in the reason we came down here....to grow, learn and return HOME with our "gift's". ;)

AH! Correct! The Good, Bad, Ugly! AND! The WISDOM from such; the SERENITY Prayer comes to mind! "Google" Inter-Faith Serenity Prayer... INTERESTING! MORE! "Google" Printable Serenity Prayer... AWESOME! The GIFTS...? Use 'em HERE & NOW in HUMAN FORM; "There"...? EVERYONE has it; teach ppl, here & NOW.

Last edited:

curious kat

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2013
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
....eyes.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, "Serenity Prayer" is wonderful Rebel, thanks for mentioning it. :icon_thumleft: And "using the Gifts" & teaching others, very important! Sometimes you have to be a "REBEL" when telling others about them...least sometimes you're made to feel like one. :laughing7: When people have these "weird" (to some) experiences, they are given a chance to be "Brave" and speak of them....so thank you for taking that chance!

Have you ever heard of ACIM? Any thoughts?

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Yes, "Serenity Prayer" is wonderful Rebel, thanks for mentioning it. :icon_thumleft: And "using the Gifts" & teaching others, very important! Sometimes you have to be a "REBEL" when telling others about them...least sometimes you're made to feel like one. :laughing7: When people have these "weird" (to some) experiences, they are given a chance to be "Brave" and speak of them....so thank you for taking that chance!

Have you ever heard of ACIM? Any thoughts?

YEP! I have utilized "The Course" in my personal Life, and in helping others; have several others books related to this. You...?

Last edited:

curious kat

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2013
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
....eyes.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
YEP! I have utilized "The Course" in my personal Life, and in helping others; have several others books related to this. You...?

My sister is doing the course and going to meetings, I went with her a few times when visiting. It is very interesting and a more "direct" way to HS (holy spirit), than a lot of other teachings....so, not for the faint of heart or to be taken lightly for sure. What are the "other" books you mentioned? The woman who wrote it, her back story is pretty interesting also, not the type you'd expect to do something like that...which is part of the reason why it's so good.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
My sister is doing the course and going to meetings, I went with her a few times when visiting. It is very interesting and a more "direct" way to HS (holy spirit), than a lot of other teachings....so, not for the faint of heart or to be taken lightly for sure. What are the "other" books you mentioned? The woman who wrote it, her back story is pretty interesting also, not the type you'd expect to do something like that...which is part of the reason why it's so good.

I saw this late, last night; had to go down to my library in the basement this A.M. for the info... I began the "journey" with ACIM & the UNITY SCHOOL back in the early 80's in Charlottesville, Va, (aka "TJ-ville"). After I "came back" in early 90's, re-newed interest in both, as ACIM was also FOUNDATION for INNER PEACE. ACIM books: ACIM Vols. 1-3; Supplements to ACIM by FFIP (Foundation For Inner Peace); Accept This Gift by Frances Vaughan & Roger Walsh; Meditations on ACIM by B & N (Barnes & Noble); Love is Letting Go of Fear by G. G. Jampolsky (based on ACIM); Forgiveness & Jesus by K. Wapnick (based on ACIM); various magazine issues of ON COURSE (from ACIM in the late 90's). ALL which led me to the UNITY SCHOOL (Charles & Myrtle Fillmore & Silent Unity). Silent Unity in Missouri looks like a Light House, & since "being back", I collect Light Houses; ask my wife... LOL! KEY: Create FOUNDATION for INNER PEACE for yourself & others... :coffee2: Coffee...? HOT Tea...? WASSAIL...? (HOT Apple cider with Spices); HOT Chai Tea...?

Last edited:

curious kat

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2013
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
....eyes.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you Rebel for looking for that info. :icon_thumleft:...I'll look into what you mentioned. So you were into ACIM "before coming back", why interested then? Didn't you mention in an earlier post about having NDE while very young & this opened you up? Lighthouse's are very nice & a great symbol for "Light bearers" of truth, so fits you I'd say. After my experience, "Light" was never the same for me, took on a WHOLE new meaning.

The "Hot apple cider/spices" sounds great to me.:thumbsup:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
TY, "ck"... ACIM was "in" in the 80's; got interested in the "Teachings". ACIM has FREE "courses" on the "net", today. I have had 2 NDE/ALE "events" in my life; 1st was after birth (Rh-neg. baby with yellow jaundice, resulting in nerve damage in left ear, became deaf in left ear). Grandma was holding me, she thought I had died... then I JERKED; spent 3 months in baby section at UVA Hospital in "TJ-ville". "Bonded" with the nurses there; why I am "NUTS" about 'em, TODAY! LOL!). 2nd "event" was ALE, "chatting" with older "deceased' sister (who DID die from Rh-neg. complications, one day after birth in 1948; I was born in 1951. She told me that she (as my Guardian Angel) kicked my spirit back into the HUMAN FORM, causing it (baby) to jerk. Said something like, "what happened to me (older Sis), was NOT gonna happen to you"! ANYWAY, here I am, AGAIN! Was a bit "weird" as a kid, growing up... have some MORE Wassail!

Last edited:

curious kat

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2013
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
....eyes.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So...you were interested in these kinds of things early in life because of your NDE/ALE as a baby, makes sense. Good story about your sis and "nurses" are great. :icon_thumright: I guess you know all the "things" that "Rh-" is attached to, any thoughts on that? And when you say "weird" as a kid, in that you were interested in "weird" things and had unusual experiences maybe? Yes, some more :coffee2:...lol

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
So...you were interested in these kinds of things early in life because of your NDE/ALE as a baby, makes sense. Good story about your sis and "nurses" are great. :icon_thumright: I guess you know all the "things" that "Rh-" is attached to, any thoughts on that? And when you say "weird" as a kid, in that you were interested in "weird" things and had unusual experiences maybe? Yes, some more :coffee2:...lol

Don't remember ANYTHING from "birth event NDE"; as a kid I did hear/see differently; my fave thing to do was to walk for miles/hours in the woods behind my house, with my dog Tippy; I was about 8 (1959 or so). Once, Tippy & I found an old over-grown road, leading to a "grocery store", up on Nekked Creek (Naked Creek); found out later that it was about 8 miles on the back-road (state secondary road)... we had FUN! Fast-forward to ALE in 1992/93; MY "desire of the heart" was BEing, "walking" in the Woods, "THERE"... ETERNALLY! Like an early fall day; just being in the woods... "smelling", "seeing"; at the "edge" of the woods... the meadows, mountains... ah! NEVER got tired, nor hungry (thus NO need for "bathroom"), NO darkness, no need for "shelter", did not have "deafness", nor brain damage... I was WHOLE! LOL!

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Found a GREAT book at local Good Will store, today... HEADING TOWARD OMEGA: In Search of the Meaning of the Near-Death Experience by Dr. Kenneth Ring; foreword by Dr. Elisabeth Kubler-Ross... a "WOWSTER"!

curious kat

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2013
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
....eyes.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like your "forest/woods" story Rebel, my favorite place "here" also & where I had my "experience". And "8" miles....Wow, for an 8 year old, fun stuff! And you ARE "whole"...in REALITY.:thumbsup:

You know what....I have read that book "Heading Towards OMEGA", checked it out back in the '80's, "found" it in the local L (do they still have those? :laughing7:)...it helped me & is a "WOWSTER" for sure. I even sent in a note for their files on experiences. Maybe will look into getting a copy to keep & reread, thanks for bringing it up!

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I like your "forest/woods" story Rebel, my favorite place "here" also & where I had my "experience". And "8" miles....Wow, for an 8 year old, fun stuff! And you ARE "whole"...in REALITY.:thumbsup:

You know what....I have read that book "Heading Towards OMEGA", checked it out back in the '80's, "found" it in the local L (do they still have those? :laughing7:)...it helped me & is a "WOWSTER" for sure. I even sent in a note for their files on experiences. Maybe will look into getting a copy to keep & reread, thanks for bringing it up!

Well, it was just another coincidence; wasn't expecting to find the book. Dr. Ring has/had SEVERAL books on NDE; I meditated & sent out a "book-order" (his books) to THE COSMIC/UNIVERSAL ONE... within two days, one of 'em is at GW... HA! Wife was prompted to go; I just "tagged along". SIMILAR to my life as weird kid... be driving around, listening to the radio; THE VOICE comes to me, saying... "If you tune to WXYZ, you will hear THE BEATLES ; I LOVE The Beatles! So, I did tune to the station, AND! Yeah, Yeah, Yeah! In my ALE, I spent a lot of time with John Lennon ("died 1980, on the night I was installed as Worshipful Master of my Blue Lodge, Freemason). One of my "Brothers" said to me... "this is a night, you will ALWAYS remember"... HA! ANYWAY, Baby Beatles fans called me up at work the following week; they were from JMU (I received 2 degrees from there); 3 0f 'em were going to NYC; wanted me to go with 'em. NEVER been to NYC; wasn't gonna go. They convinced me b/c one of 'em lived there, once & knew his way around. MANY ppl in mourning; went by John & Yoko's place, went to Central Park... came back with a sore neck. In my ALE, spent a bit of time with John... looked about 30 (you can be whatever age, you wanna be as REALITY in that ACTUALITY), healthy & happy... sailing his yacht on the sea, around Bermuda (HIS Reality). In fact John, in his yacht, was the last person, I waved Good-bye to, as I was "coming back". He was joyful, and laughing like a maniac... HA!

Last edited:

curious kat

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2013
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
....eyes.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If we're OPEN, some amazing things happen...like what you said Rebel.:icon_thumleft: We'll always have the Amazing music of The Beatles....love so many of their songs. So John likes boats...like Bob M. Wonder what he's up to now? That was a Great send off for you in that ALE....nothing but Joy! Which is all there REALLY is in "Reality" anyway. ;)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread