The Nazis map of inner earth..Plus there advanced technology..Your thoughts

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That's right, I think most agree that it is a core of molten iron. And we should all be thankful as the earth couldn't exist without it. Tectonics research has evolved to the point where at least the basics of the earths inner workings are understood.

Having a bomber that could reach the US during WWII really would not be that big of a deal. Look at the range of the b29 that we flew against the Japanese near the end of the war (and with a pretty nice payload for the time). Prewar and early war nazi thinking was that bombers were primarily used to support rapid ground attacks ie the blitzkrieg (like the Junkers dive bomber). They really thought a long range bomber was necessary until they were well in to the war and by then it was too late. They could barely bomb London during the blitz. I have no doubt they could have been bombing the US if they had focussed on this before the war.

They truly had some amazing advancements in rockets, jet engines, etc. but all of these developments were well underway in Germany and around the world - many even before the war. No need to look for extraterrestrial interventions. I grew up in the town of auburn mass where dr Robert Godard (the father of rocketry) fired his first rocket - now a public golf course.

One thing I always wondered about Ufos? Why do so many of them reportedly have exterior lights? If you could fly across time and space do you really need anti collision lights or lights to see? Seems suspect? Also why saucer shape? What's the advantage ? Space is a vacuum so a big cube would work just as well and it's incredibly unstable shape in the atmosphere which is why we don't make planes rockets and bullets etc shaped like disks.

rockhound

Bronze Member
Apr 9, 2005
During the last one hundred years, mankind has advanced more than in the last 3,000. This sudden jump in technology was partially because of WWII. During a wartime conflict, many inventions are made to gain advantage over those who they intend to conquer. Whether these inventions were exterrestial inspired or not, seems to be irrelevant. The fact that the Germans(NAZI) were more advanced thatn their counterparts could be explained in one of two ways. In conquering other nations and confiscating their treasures, they could afford to do more research into technology, or, they could have had help from another source, as some claim. Many of their technological secrets were not confiscated by the allies, and is still hidden somewhere. They had people exploring many places on the earth at that time and made many exciting discoveries, many were not and will not be disclosed. Whether they entered into the inner earth is not clear, but they sure had intentions to. Good Luck. rockhound

vor

Bronze Member
Jun 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ever notice that the UFO shows on history/discovery and even the youtube link in this thread mainly show/tell UFO stories from the 40s/50s/60s and the photos are grainy? And the newer ones are shot through glass or have glare? Very few people had cameras back then and they usually kept at home. Yet this is still the evidence used today.

Now every kid has a smart phone with hi-res video and stills yet we can't seem to find these UFOs anymore. Not to mention every security camera at almost every commercial building.

Just sayin.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ever notice that the UFO shows on history/discovery and even the youtube link in this thread mainly show/tell UFO stories from the 40s/50s/60s and the photos are grainy? And the newer ones are shot through glass or have glare? Very few people had cameras back then and they usually kept at home. Yet this is still the evidence used today.

Now every kid has a smart phone with hi-res video and stills yet we can't seem to find these UFOs anymore. Not to mention every security camera at almost every commercial building.

Just sayin.

where your post fails is, IF I had a camera on me, and a UFO hovered 5 feet
from me long enough for me to get over the shock, point the camera and take a crystal clear digital pic
I would post it here. all it would take is one person to say Faked & the majority would jump on his bandwagon.
If I were to report it to the news, they would lead the story with their tongues firmly planted in their Cheeks,
and by the end most viewers would have a chuckle.
IF I were to send the pics to the airforce I may get a thank you & perhaps a response I saw a sun spot :icon_scratch:

seriously those who believe, do,
those who don't won't unless they are front & center

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
At the close of WWII,the US,Britain,and Russia had a mad rush to capture the scientists and technology of NAZI Germany,including the SS scientists of the ORDER OF THE BLACK SUN (SCHWARZE SONNE).
One that got away was #3 man of the SS Hans Kammler of SS WORKS DIVISION C.
Virtually every priority of secret technology and weapons system fell under his control,and Kammler had the work force of unlimited slave labor at his SKODA WORKS in Pilsen.
The Kammler Group's security was never breached by US,Soviet,or British Intellegience,though they tried many ties.
When Germany surrendered,Kammler killed the scientist at Skoda,and disappeared into history with all reasearch and blueprints,including the designs for "DIE GLOCKE".

OP
OP
johnnyblaze

johnnyblaze

Silver Member
Dec 20, 2010
Rhode Island
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
T2 SPECIAL EDITION
Primary Interest:
Other
There is one thing that is for sure..The SS most certainly found something in the early stages of Der Fuher...

The 1936 Black Forest crash is what i believe..Then,after that it seemed they started developing technology,looking for Ancient weapons,and launching a ruthless U-BOAT assault on everything..

Something happened for sure...

Blaze

Muddyhandz

Bronze Member
Jul 1, 2012
In da bush
Detector(s) used
Fisher's 1266X, 1270X & 1280X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Just sayin.

That's because extraterrestrials have given up on this planet.......Humans are just too messed up!

OP
OP
johnnyblaze

johnnyblaze

Silver Member
Dec 20, 2010
Rhode Island
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
T2 SPECIAL EDITION
Primary Interest:
Other
That's because extraterrestrials have given up on this planet.......Humans are just too messed up!

I dont blame them:laughing9:

But this Inner Earth does not need to be E.T.

It could be bases or hideouts from natural disasters or secret technology..

It could be Inhabitable...

Blaze

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I dont blame them:laughing9:

But this Inner Earth does not need to be E.T.

It could be bases or hideouts from natural disasters or secret technology..

It could be Inhabitable...

Blaze

:thumbsup:

we haven't completely mapped the earth as we know it yet.
I'm sure there are islands in the oceans no one has ever set foot on,
possibly a few that have never even had eyes look at.

caves that lead to who knows where.

the entire ocean floors haven't been mapped either.

only makes sense there has to be areas underground that are still unexplored.
Creatures that were never seen, (I'm not talking Dinosaurs or werewolves,:tongue3:
but living organisms & small animals, bugs etc.)
maybe even some living in or near underground Lava lakes

and yes I still think area 51 is actually an entrance to a subterranean city, (it's own country)
still being expanded
& the ufo & alien stories are welcome disinformation to throw people off
on the real use

Last edited:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the Tunnels are still being dug.

Underground Highways connecting europe, asia, us etc

Last edited:

rockhound

Bronze Member
Apr 9, 2005
If extraterrestrials were exploring the universe and came here, and IF, they had that kind of technology, could they not cloak their craft from our sight? Predator comes to mind. Also, If, they had the technological knowhow to cross the vastness of space, would they be afraid of us, or anything we have? IF, we were faced with the same scenario, say, we were exploring the universe and came across a planet of being stuck in the bronze age, would we give them lasers to fight with?. Or would we up their technology a small leap at a time? Was the crash at Roswell planted, as a way to bring our technology up a bit. Many developements have come about in the last 60 or so years. We took a ginat leap forward in technology, especially electronics and optical, since the last world war. Just my two cents. Good Luck rockhound

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
if we actually landed on the moon did we hide ourselves from the possible organisms?
if aliens came here, it is also possible they can't see us as anything but organisms to study,
and our weapons as nothing more then spit flying off us that may carry a virus

Last edited:

Uaagr

Greenie
Oct 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Austin, way to over sensationalize the whole deal. No need to be a d$%# head, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. If u don't enjoy reading the thread and think people who do are %^&&* then don't read it.

Last edited by a moderator:

uglymailman

Bronze Member
Feb 3, 2010
Interesting thread. I was in Marvel Cave at Silver Dollar City near Branson,MO. in the early 70's. Near the bottom of the cave is a vent(?) that had been mapped 25 miles to the Northwest. At that time they hadn't found the end.
How about a real treasure hunt in Antarctica? The Nazi's flew around dropping 2 meter tall shafts w/ Nazi crap on em to mark their territory from airplanes.
Some must still be there. Lord only knows how far under the ice.

Bigdogdad

Bronze Member
Mar 5, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
We built a vehicle called the Snow Cruiser to supposedly explore the artic. It's real mission was to possibly explore inner earth. There are old movies of the Snow Cruiser. It got a lot of press. Once it got to the artic there was no more news about it. There is plenty of info about it. There is an Inner Earth Society. There is a lot the average person has no idea about. The truth will all soon come out.

Last edited:

Gold Maven

Bronze Member
Jul 4, 2012
Holmes County Ohio
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Remember the old tv series Superman? There was an episode where drillers bore a pipe deep into the earth. It hit a hallow and little people crawled out with Ray guns. Thank goodness superman was able to seal up the entrance. On reflection I think it my be possible that they may have found another way out! How are we to know they haven't? It would explain a lot.
Ok....here's another youtube story for you, "man that killed two alien grays", I'm always leery of one person's story, but this guy seems to know what he's talking about, it's not very long. Please check it out and tell me what you think.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok....here's another youtube story for you, "man that killed two alien grays", I'm always leery of one person's story, but this guy seems to know what he's talking about, it's not very long. Please check it out and tell me what you think.

Ok I googled him & tried to watch his whole speech; won't do that again.
I believe it was part 5 he was talking about missing persons my computer locked & I spent the last
half hour or so trying to clean my computers cache without it locking back up.
I can't blame the video, the site, or alien intervention :tongue3:
my computer may be on it's last day(s) . I may not even get this post to take :(

anyway although some of his speech sounds plausible, there are a few things that make me say
"wait a Minute, is this guy all there ? " as the soldier saving his Life ?
if this was top secret, he was expendable the moment he saw the gray.
and the beam coming out of it's chest is too hocus pocus, not to mention the beam ripping him apart & still surviving ???
I saw he was supposedly murdered , but haven't researched close enough to find out if he was,
or if it was natural causes turned into a conspiracy

Last edited:

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Really moderator Jeff? You think this conversation belongs in GENERAL METAL DETECTING area? PLease move this to the "off topics" where it belongs.

OP
OP
johnnyblaze

johnnyblaze

Silver Member
Dec 20, 2010
Rhode Island
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
T2 SPECIAL EDITION
Primary Interest:
Other
Really moderator Jeff? You think this conversation belongs in GENERAL METAL DETECTING area? PLease move this to the "off topics" where it belongs.

Where does it say"GENERAL METAL DETECTING AREA"?

I see a general discussion area..

Blaze

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread