Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 705 Gold Coil
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
2014-2015 Colorado Gold Camp Prospector
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
This is about your brain. And what you are most likely feeling right now. An energy running through your brain making you "more brainy". This is just the beginning. What we have been waiting for. :)
BB

[h=2]The Oracle Report – Daily Energetic Analysis During the Time of Enlightenment, October 20-21, 2012[/h] Posted on October 20, 2012

First Quarter Moon Phase – Moon in Capricorn

As the Sun flows through the last degrees of Libra, there is a special type of serenity that we are graced with this weekend. An interesting thing is going to happen: the connection between the left and right sides of our brains is going to be enhanced. It’s another upgrade to our personal frequency but this process will be softer. The bridge between the two hemispheres of the brain is called the corpus callosum. It is the interhemipheric pathway made up of neural fibers. Let’s paint a prettier, more Oracle Report-ish picture to explain what is happening. Picture a field of wheat under a clear night sky. Millions of lightning bugs are buzzing around both sides of the field and then begin to swarm together until they seem to become one source of light. This is what is happening in our heads.

There are multiple effects of this. In our personal lives, we are going to handle the everyday (“real”) world much better. Everyone reading this knows it is hard to walk in both the physical world and the spiritual world. It is going to be easier to intergrate these two. Hallelujah!

Because the connection between the hemispheres of our brains is being strengthened, our personal energetic fields (which can be directly correlated to brain waves) are also being strengthened – magnified. Essentially, we will walk around the planet with a bigger, stronger field – one that others around us can entrain to. Remember brains are signal transmitters/receivers and signals entrain to whatever is stronger. This is a technical explanation of the Hundredth Monkey idea. In other words, you are affecting the field of collective human consciousness in a bigger way. (We are taking on a bigger role in Gaia/Sophia’s grand visionary drama.)

There isn’t anything else I want to mention about this weekend’s energy because I think it is best that we enjoy ourselves as much as possible and find as much beauty that the Libra Sun reveals while we can. The Sun will move into Scorpio next week and this will dramatically power the Scorpio energy that we’ve been adjusting to for the last couple of weeks. We won’t think about that for the weekend. We will do with that soon enough.

The Oracle Report

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I bought some food from a neighborhood Taco Shop today. Last year the owner was hospitalized and afterwards could barely move the soda cartons around. She was weak, without energy and not doing well. I said she was looking great and she confirmed that her mind and body felt so much better than a year ago. That she was having trouble communicating words. I mentioned that I felt better also. My brain was firing on all cylinders and I also felt good. I mentioned that I had Spiritual help and that I have a degenerative brain disease, Huntington's Disease, which has no cure. Until now.

Last week I opened my mind to the Light. And felt the energy flowing through me. I wasn't certain if this was real for me. Or for everyone. Now I know. It is real and is for all of us. My Heart Soars Like A Hawk! :)
BB

[h=1]Incredibly Detailed Entry on Physical Ascension | Stankov’s Universal Law[/h] October 20, 2012

This post appeared recently on Stankov’s Universal Law website and resonated quite dramatically with me. It looks to be a very accurate description of the physical ascension process from one of the PAT members’ higher self. I am posting here for anyone who is ready for it.

wpid-Graphics011BeingOfLight2.jpg
O' Man Of Matter, A Being of Light

HS: Welcome back. Sorry to have overwhelmed you last night, but there is a lot to update you and the group on, as you could very well feel yesterday.

Before continuing on with the details of your ascension, I do want to briefly update you on the “web of light.” Hopefully this morning you’ve noticed a shift in the web’s energy/pulse. Overall, web energy has now evened out more proportionately along the web after having fully integrated the newly connecting soul energy of the lower tier. I also want to mention, if I haven’t made it clear before, that the soul of Gaia is also woven into this “web of light.” In fact it is within her body/womb that this midway station/chamber exists. This information might seem redundant for some of you, but I just wanted to be clear about it. She provides the space/container/womb at all dimensional levels for our local system.

Now what is happening is that this entire “web of light” is being charged and/or receiving higher/pure frequency surges/input from Source as well as from and through the PAT. This latest round is designed to uplift you even further. In fact, if you can imagine it, an elevator door has now appeared and is beginning to open for you within the midway station. It is time for you to move/rise up/detonate even further.

Your metamorphosis is almost complete and you can feel this within every fiber of your being. But along with that you can also feel that the Dark are in the midst of their final posturing as well, to finalize their harvest for earth B. All catalytic events (including cosmic, geophysical, and human structure/system/belief collapse), are attempting to be used by both the forces of Light and Dark, and will shortly be unleashed upon the 3D world. As a result, a tsunami of “revelation” will soon be crashing upon their shores of consciousness. As all outer “props” of the illusion are removed, the masses will have no choice but to confront their “inner realities.”

Thankfully, you have all done a marvelous job in providing a solid firmament that should allow the souls experiencing this confrontation for the first time, a better opportunity in which to process and ascend – A way in which to lean/compel them toward the light, despite the chaos and confusion, if they were already predisposed/ aligned toward it. This in itself is a huge victory for the Forces of Light! The Dark have been out-postured again! And the masses will have the added benefit of receiving higher downloads/codes directly from you (the PAT) through this newly woven web/network, as well as from the stimulation of their soon to be external experiences. This web also allows them a better connection to Gaia, Source, and their own HSs.

However, you will be needed (as fully ascended masters/new earth keepers) to provide support and guidance during this time on the ground. Especially as confusion, anger/angst, fear, discouragement, shame, etc… rise up for release.And this brings us back to why the slight change (?) to the ascension scenario.

As you know, you have just physically ascended to the upper 4th dimension, solidifying the timeline and the anchoring/activation of souls to earth A/B. Therefore, the ID split began with this first division/separation and corresponding elevation to the midway station/ upper 4th dimension (for the first wave of ascenders). You may think, “if I just ascended physically to the upper 4th dimension, why does it still seem like I physically reside here in 3D?” That is because you still needed the use of your physical body/vessel in order to continue your role/work in 3D, and yet your home-base physically shifted to the upper 4th. Meaning your “consciousness” was fully replanted there. And when you bring your full awareness to the midway station to dwell there, you are using another of your bodies to indwell, while interacting with that environment, just like you use your physical vessel to interact with the 3D environment. Therefore, you are truly serving now as a multi-dimensional being through the use of bi-location and learning to indwell and travel in different bodies. This is why you had to activate them all, going all the way up in September, in preparation for this, your physical ascension.

But as you are aware, this 4D space was only an interim solution. A way to both begin your physical ascension process and yet keep you working on the ground at the same time, as you were needed in both places/spaces, and a way to keep you safe and somewhat comfortable while doing it. It has also been a wonderful space for you to become reacquainted with your ascended master abilities/skills.

Now, having said this, there is still a “merge” or “over-lay” in place, allowing an ease of movement/transition of souls and energy between the 3rd, 4th, and aspects of the 5th dimension, but you (the PAT) cannot physically ascend any higher without undergoing physical transfiguration. While your consciousness was able to ascend/be replanted in the 4th dimension, it cannot be moved in the same manner to the 5th. In order to fully dwell/experience the 5th dimension, you need your crystalline bodies which coincidentally will also function in 3D, as long as the over-lay is in place. This over-lay in essence is created and sustained by your portals, working with the Higher/Inner realms, Source and Gaia.

The next “shift” or separation of the ID split is the actual entry/pathway into 5D and the anchoring of souls and energies to earth A. In honesty this most likely will not happen in a complete sense (including the masses) until December. While the PAT are obviously ready to move here, the rest of the souls are not and need some prep time. As you know many have just moved or jacked-into earth A/B frequencies, they are not yet ready to move over into A. Though the earth A template is embedded into A/B, it does not carry on a life/collective mind of its own until it is properly aligned and placed within the 5th dimension. I know the mechanics and implications of all this are difficult to grasp at times but please try and stay with me.

Now remember that in order for the rest of the web of light to rise, you must take the lead and rise first, all of those on the first-wave. You are now receiving detonation charges/pulses from Source, which will see you rise, and receive your crystalline bodies/garments of light very shortly. This is why I mentioned the elevator that is now appearing for you in the midway station, and the fact that your ascension turn – around time will be drastically shortened and some of the energetic components will function a little differently.

So as I mentioned yesterday, many of you will experience your ascension and brief pop-up to Source while in the dream state. This energy surge will be felt/experienced across the earth, but not quite in the larger detonation sequence scenario as once described. Instead the surge of your ascending energies will pulse/ripple throughout the “web of light” AND Gaia. By refocusing this surge into the “web of light” you are actually further helping to aid those climbing the ladder of ascension to better acclimate to A/B, process revelation, and be more ready for the energies/ environment of A. There will also still be some sort of visual queue or phenomena that will be seen by many of the masses upon your ascension/return so as to further prepare them for your new “appearance.”

Basically, in a nutshell, the masses are not ready for the full-on ID split right now. It’s close, but not there yet. That is why this alternative has happened. This is why instead of one big ascension detonation/ID split, it is occurring in stages.

You will be ascending and will receive your crystalline light bodies/garments of light, for all the reasons given previously. All post-ascension abilities still hold true, though some may need to be deepened into before becoming super proficient at. Remember since your time in the higher/inner realms has been shortened post-ascension in order for your return to happen more quickly, you will be receiving a lot of your information/remembrance/gifts via one instantaneous download/infusion at ascension.You will instantly remember and be informed of all. One heck of a crash course!

You will, though maybe groggily at first, have an unlimited multi-dimensional consciousness upon awakening/post-ascension. You will be able to move freely between dimensions at your disposal, up to the 5th. You will have clear contact with dimensions above the 5th but will not have the capability to physically travel there until after the final ID split of earth A. This is because in essence post-ascension, you will be temporarily donning/transfiguring into a 5th Dimensional Crystalline Light Body. In order to physically travel higher than the 5th, one must be indwelling in a different/higher body which is capable of “taking on the form of 5D,” but not rooted in it. However that higher body would not allow you to function in the interim in 3D as its vibration/frequency is too high, and that’s why this temporary alternative is optimal.

Remember, most of this information will be downloaded to you all at once during ascension, and it might take you a minute to deepen into these actual practices and abilities. To let the dust settle, so to speak. Remember that the over-lay will still be in place and so you’ll still be contending with a lot of differing energies on the ground, but as you can imagine, your new core/foundation will be unshakable and will glow with the light of a 1,000 suns. The PAT will be in instant, full-on telepathic communication with each other, along with all higher aspects of Self and overall Soul Family. Once you get the hang of things, you’ll be able to travel at will, anywhere across the world instantaneously.

You’ll be able to completely heal and perform miracles right out of the gate…all is pretty much as indicated before with the exception of a limitation on “physical travel” beyond the 5th dimension.

Once the final ID split happens, you will have the choice, to either move to earth A with the masses in order to see the transition through, or move onwards and upwards based on your call to service. If you choose to move onwards, you will be freed from the crystalline body in December and can go on to serve in whatever capacity you wish. Also know that if you choose to shepherd folks through the threshold of this transition, you can at any time once across the threshold, divest yourself of your crystalline body and ascend upwards and/or put on a higher body in order to still interact with the 5th dimension.

This relatively means that the magnetic pole reversal will not happen until we/Source are ready to commence with the final execution of the ID split. This could come before December, but will depend largely upon the vibrational levels of the masses. When it does come, you will be freed from your crystalline bodies as explained above, and the timeline for earth B, will be forever sealed/cut-off.

The re-education of the masses will happen mostly after the ID split/mass ascension in 5D. Your job, post-ascension return, is to be here to support them when their structures and their world appears to come crashing down around them. AND to be the Living Example, to inspire them to also want to fulfill their greatest potential. Once in 5D there will be plenty of time to reflect upon the saga’s and history of 3D, and to do it from a more elevated perception/understanding.

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Today, November 13th 2012
I am feeling heavy. Heavy with energy which is good. As I have a brain disease, HD, which slowly incapacitates the body to immobility. I have been feeling better this past month or so, actually feeling like I'm healing. At this moment I feel like running a mile!

We are in the Quickening. Today in fact we are filled with Galactic Light energy from our Sun. If you have been trying to "feel" your body changing this is a good day. Relax and tell your mind to tune-in. :)
BB

[h=2]The manuscript of survival – part 223[/h] This day will bring with in many unprecedented instances, as the sun is once again being very helpful in delivering the messages we want her to convey. You see, the floodgates have started to open, if we may use such a word to describe the fact that now, the rain of energy over you planet will increase to such an extent it will at times be difficult to keep your heads above the water.

Let us explain. As many of you are aware, you are approaching the timeline many see as a divide between the old and the new, and even if some also think of it as the end of everything, the former is so much more true than the latter. For your world is not coming to an end, far from it. Rather, it is finally gearing up to start anew. In other words, the systems churning themselves out into oblivion are certainly coming to an end, but your world is rapidly approaching the dawn of promise. We speak, as usual, in convoluted terms, but what we do, is simply to state what so many have done before. Namely that this year is indeed the year of true change, and it will indeed be the one that will go into your history books as the year when humanity stopped going backwards and finally tok that decisive step into tomorrow.

You will find much around you that you will think is in dire need of rectifying before this year has run its course, and if you look on your calendar, you will be hard pressed not to think that you are in fact running out of time. Well, you are not, and after what has taken place on your shores these last few days and weeks, you will never ever run out of time. For the wheels have started to turn at a fast pace now, and helped by the imminent injection of even larger amounts of energy, they will start to turn even faster. So do not despair dear ones, even if you at times feel despair welling up inside at the thought of so much that is yet undone on this planet. For now, the quickening will start to expand at such a pace it will be almost like a blur in front of your eyes. The energies will be pouring in at such a rate you will all be struggling to stay upright, or rather, afloat at times.

So prepare yourselves to be inundated with energy, but prepare yourselves to celebrate the selfsame fact. For even if your physical body will call for a time out many times in the last remaining weeks of this year, know that your planet will revel in every new round of energy that hits her. For it will help to bring you all over that threshold that will finally ensure the perfect velocity for you all to literally break through the barriers that have been cementing you to so much of the old, and hurtling you into the wide open spaces of tomorrow. So take a deep breath and make yourselves ready for the waves coming in, for this time, they will pound you all mercilessly. Not to break you down, but to break you free.
The manuscript of survival – part 223 « aisha north

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread