Any of you experiencing the confusion of Duality?

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 705 Gold Coil
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
2014-2015 Colorado Gold Camp Prospector
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Duality is living in the 3D and 4D experiences at the same time. Where 4D is pulling you toward the Light but 3D memories, dreams, realities are constantly bombarding you with images and experiences of the past? In our 4D experience our DNA is being upgraded. And as I understand it has physical affects on us. Pains, uneaseyness, whatever. Like being pulled in two directions.

I have a serious illness that so far is incurable. So far. Through phychic healing and other non-traditional treatments, my corrected eyesight has improved. From 20/20 to 20/12 in one eye. Doctor say's eyes do not improve. I mentioned one treatment I am following and he pretty much told me I am dillusional. [which can be a symptom of the disease] But cannot explain the eye neuro surgeons results. If they can't explain it, it can't exist. !!

We are all in it. Some will choose to enter a higher dimension, whatever that entails. Others can opt for the 3D world that is safe and happy and live for 120 years. In 4D dimension there are no limits on lifespan. There will be no bad people in either world.

Apparently I am on the 4D track without a map. A day late and a buck short. I ask the question and am encouraged to continue doing whatever I am doing. Those of you with health problems understand that our current lives are hard enough without worrying about the next life.

That's my thought for today. Duality.
BB

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread