Start Preparing For The Change - You will be called upon :)

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Gravity is the least of the problems here! It is common practise for cults to claim that everything you have been told or taught is untrue, and what they teach is the truth; it doesn’t make it so, of course.

I had not realized my silence could give concern. No, Mr BB, I was not lying in a drunken heap. Perhaps where you live, drink driving is acceptable but here in the UK it is a criminal offence. I am not in the habit of going on pub crawls and I can’t even drive. An evening at Smithbrown Towers consists of listening to the classical concert on the radio while reading a good book. In fact I have been in Scandinavia - You will be interested to know, Mr BB, that the Queen of Denmark and the Kings of Norway and Sweden, all constitutional monarchs, are still happily ensconced on their thrones. No sign of panic on the streets of Copenhagen and all the banks appear to be working normally, distributing kroners as needed. And back in Yorkshire we are enjoying a late Indian summer.

Only a week to go now and still no sign of your event. I hope your family realized how much emotional investment you have made in this scenario and will be there to give you support through what will be a disappointing time and embarrassing time for you. S

WB! Weather is very "Fall-like" here in Virginia, USA; WPOO "EXCLUSIVE"! "Google" Cognitive Dissonance if "hot & bothered" by NON-EVENT...

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 705 Gold Coil
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
2014-2015 Colorado Gold Camp Prospector
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Gravity is the least of the problems here! It is common practise for cults to claim that everything you have been told or taught is untrue, and what they teach is the truth; it doesn’t make it so, of course.

I had not realized my silence could give concern. No, Mr BB, I was not lying in a drunken heap. Perhaps where you live, drink driving is acceptable but here in the UK it is a criminal offence. I am not in the habit of going on pub crawls and I can’t even drive. An evening at Smithbrown Towers consists of listening to the classical concert on the radio while reading a good book. In fact I have been in Scandinavia - You will be interested to know, Mr BB, that the Queen of Denmark and the Kings of Norway and Sweden, all constitutional monarchs, are still happily ensconced on their thrones. No sign of panic on the streets of Copenhagen and all the banks appear to be working normally, distributing kroners as needed. And back in Yorkshire we are enjoying a late Indian summer.

Only a week to go now and still no sign of your event. I hope your family realized how much emotional investment you have made in this scenario and will be there to give you support through what will be a disappointing time and embarrassing time for you. S

Glad you're back and OK. Thanks for youyr support as always...
BB

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
well I for one am glad to see Smithbrown is alive and well. Thought perhaps some alien had taken him,

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
oohhhhh good thinnin, that would explain his negative thoughts

Smithbrown

Bronze Member
May 22, 2006
Not an alien, merely Scottish- years of winters in the darks makes you skeptical.

Tuesday lunchtime, our Indian summer seems ended- warm still but overcast and dark. Events in Kenya not looking good, but not the first time terrorists have killed dozens in east Africa. UK appears not to be suffering any major cyber attacks and the banks and building societies still working as normal.

Smithbrown

Ronzie

May 27, 2009
Southern Ontario
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Outlaw w/Garrett pinpointer

past machines - Minelab Explorer SE Pro/ Garrett GTI 2500 /Garrett GTAx1000
Not an alien, merely Scottish- years of winters in the darks makes you skeptical.

Tuesday lunchtime, our Indian summer seems ended- warm still but overcast and dark. Events in Kenya not looking good, but not the first time terrorists have killed dozens in east Africa. UK appears not to be suffering any major cyber attacks and the banks and building societies still working as normal.

Smithbrown

Just wait till Sunday, the day after the event.

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Smithbrown

Quite a few years ago I was able to tour Europe, England and Scotland for four months or so. (Eur-rail Pass) Rented a Volkswagon and began route around Scotland. Up the north road to John-o-groats, along the coast and down to England then a ferry ride to Norway. Was September in Scotland. We traveled where the wind or single track road took us. Stayed cheap but ate well. Picnics along the Lochs, searched for Nessie with a telescope, bought wool driving cap and hand woven woolen jacket. From the traditional weavers. Stayed in small towns and got to know that a Rose Garden is tended by the Mister, not the wife. Stopped at every castle or ruin we could. Smoo Cave was interesting although a bit odorish. Saw the Islands but they looked cold. Were thinking of a ferry ride to Ireland but they were having some "troubles" there so we went to Glasgow instead. Enjoyed every minute. Friendly people but unfamiliar food. The bakeries saved us. Ham or cheese rolls always worked. :)

The castles would be impossible to heat we thought. Damp stone walls and floors, drafts and ice on the water in the mornings. You are a hardy bunch. Including my families in Finland and wife's in Norway. Wonderful memories. But certainly a place to get acquired to. Builds character. I salute your you!
BB

Then relatives in Norway, down through Euro and finished in December on the Costa Del Sol.Spent evry dime we had and returned when we ran out of it. Not Hippies, just fascinated tourists.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Quite a few years ago I was able to tour Europe, England and Scotland for four months or so. (Eur-rail Pass) Rented a Volkswagon and began route around Scotland. Up the north road to John-o-groats, along the coast and down to England then a ferry ride to Norway. Was September in Scotland. We traveled where the wind or single track road took us. Stayed cheap but ate well. Picnics along the Lochs, searched for Nessie with a telescope, bought wool driving cap and hand woven woolen jacket. From the traditional weavers. Stayed in small towns and got to know that a Rose Garden is tended by the Mister, not the wife. Stopped at every castle or ruin we could. Smoo Cave was interesting although a bit odorish. Saw the Islands but they looked cold. Were thinking of a ferry ride to Ireland but they were having some "troubles" there so we went to Glasgow instead. Enjoyed every minute. Friendly people but unfamiliar food. The bakeries saved us. Ham or cheese rolls always worked. :)

The castles would be impossible to heat we thought. Damp stone walls and floors, drafts and ice on the water in the mornings. You are a hardy bunch. Including my families in Finland and wife's in Norway. Wonderful memories. But certainly a place to get acquired to. Builds character. I salute your you!
BB

Then relatives in Norway, down through Euro and finished in December on the Costa Del Sol.Spent evry dime we had and returned when we ran out of it. Not Hippies, just fascinated tourists.

THAT explains EVERYTHING!

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Smithbrown

Here's a nice pic of Loch Ness in January. Pretty but wild looking.
BB

Lochness January.jpg

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Gaia messages have been posted daily for the past week or so. Although intended for those who understand the terminology there is no doubt of the messages urgency. My understanding is there will be changes. Big changes. Hope our harmonics are in tune.
BB

[h=2]Vibrational Attunements Reaching Peak Frequency and Intensity[/h] 28 Sep
Vibrational attunements reaching peak frequency and intensity at this now moment as Gaia fully accepts and embraces Higher Gaia intentions.

Peak frequency of attunement applies to all Gaia Hue-manity, yet is being sensed by all of hu-manity as well.

Expect major dissolutions and collapses of outdated old paradigm systems, on all dimensional levels.

Higher Gaia will provide assistance for all who accept and embrace Higher Gaia intentions in harmony with Gaia.

All non-compliants (anharmonics) will be out-shifted to alternative pathways.

Smithbrown

Bronze Member
May 22, 2006
Won't it be nice when the Gaians learn to write in English instead of jargon, so we can all understand what they are wittering on about. But here we are, only a few days from the end of September and I can't see any sign of these changes here. We drove up to North Yorkshire today to discuss a project with an old colleague and the harvests are all in and the fields have been ploughed for the winter crops. Banks and shops still working as normal and a beautiful warm sunny late summer day it was, too.

Smithbrown

Ronzie

May 27, 2009
Southern Ontario
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Outlaw w/Garrett pinpointer

past machines - Minelab Explorer SE Pro/ Garrett GTI 2500 /Garrett GTAx1000
Today's the big day. 28th of September.

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Won't it be nice when the Gaians learn to write in English instead of jargon, so we can all understand what they are wittering on about. But here we are, only a few days from the end of September and I can't see any sign of these changes here. We drove up to North Yorkshire today to discuss a project with an old colleague and the harvests are all in and the fields have been ploughed for the winter crops. Banks and shops still working as normal and a beautiful warm sunny late summer day it was, too.

Smithbrown

Smithbrown, do you know the guys from wheeler dealers?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions