Start Preparing For The Change - You will be called upon :)

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Smithbrown you seem to be fixated on the end-of-the-world myth. Obviously your predictions have not only been way off base but the world is becoming more friendly. You were hoping the Syria thing would develop into WW3. WW3 will never happen. The only thing certain right now is the end of the cabal.

The last desperate defensive move by the cabal was the rocket launch last week of a cabal satellite. Coincidently shortly after the launch a 100 pound piece of space junk fell to earth in a spectacular streak of fire. Not a coincidence. Earth is completely covered by UFOs. The cabal have attempted more than once to escape earth to their other off-world bases. They are stuck on earth.

Once the cabal influenced military etc realize they can no longer protect the few scumbags at the top, why are they needed anymore. They understand the game is over. Give it up. Turn in your mission plans and join the rest of the world for a new future. We are billions and they are few. There is no hope of them escaping their fate. They will sacrifice you in a heartbeat. WHY do YOU need them? Join us..
BB

Eh...? SUNNY, 90 degrees at 4:05 PM/EST; Weather Report by REBEL for WPOO; wife & I are in the pool at THE FOREST... Lynchburg, Va.

Ronzie

May 27, 2009
Southern Ontario
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Outlaw w/Garrett pinpointer

past machines - Minelab Explorer SE Pro/ Garrett GTI 2500 /Garrett GTAx1000
I read more of this and by the comments people were leaving is they don't like those reptile people.
I love reptiles and have 2 and they love me.

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
ditto on the reptiles. I can't stop looking for snakes when I'm outside

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 705 Gold Coil
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
2014-2015 Colorado Gold Camp Prospector
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
REPTILIANS.............
They are leaving as you read this. Every single one.
Option #1- Get reschooled by the Light and join us in our new tomorrow.
Option #2- Refuse and get sent to the Central Sun for total energy dispursment.

The numbers are unknown but probably one million or so reptilians are already gone from this planet or soon will be. This leaves the cabalians.

Rumors of massive weapon shipments to cities like New Orleans are true. The silent war in the pentagon is about to become real. Everyone knows the Event is coming. Good and bad military are sorting out who's side they want to be on. They can still cause a lot of trouble here in the States but do not get involved. The Positive Military don't need our help and the end is assured. Casualties will depend on the cabal. Negative military have allies around the world but not much they can do to help. Cabal have been warned. Start your own war in Syria and the Event begins immediately. And you guys will be vaporized. This is a dangerous ploy by the cabal, pushing things to the limit trying to work out some sort of deal. Deals are underway regarding the Gold. A deal on the money will automatically trigger the Event.

Banks will be shut down without notice. No transactions will happen for a couple weeks so if you need cash to keep going, get it now. Bank accounts are also in danger of confiscation by the govt.

The stock market "glitches" occur when cabal businesses start to lose value. Desperate moves. GET OUT OF THE MARKET. After the Event companies must reimburse share holders full value at market prices. Maybe some smaller companies will survive but many will not. Impossible to have enough cash anywhere to pay the stock holders = Bankrupt.

Shareholders will become the new managers. Things are already happening in September. Keep your hand on your hats... :)
BB

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The Higher Light Has Prevailed...
a little cryptic but you get the gist of it. and it starts... :)
BB

[h=2]Primary Gaia Ascension Constructs [are] Fully in Place
[/h] 3 Sep Primary Gaia Ascension constructs [are] fully in place. Awaiting final signal for next movement.

Appropriate next movement of Hue-manity is perceived and accepted.

Secrecy grids dissolved, all planetary intentions are visible to all.

Spontaneous Higher Light “explosions” follow rapidly and eliminate all shadow spaces.

Being “in the Light” or “in the shadows” matters not.

The Higher Light has prevailed.

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The Higher Light Has Prevailed...
a little cryptic but you get the gist of it. and it starts... :)
BB

[h=2]Primary Gaia Ascension Constructs [are] Fully in Place
[/h] 3 Sep Primary Gaia Ascension constructs [are] fully in place. Awaiting final signal for next movement.

Appropriate next movement of Hue-manity is perceived and accepted.

Secrecy grids dissolved, all planetary intentions are visible to all.

Spontaneous Higher Light “explosions” follow rapidly and eliminate all shadow spaces.

Being “in the Light” or “in the shadows” matters not.

The Higher Light has prevailed.

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
Well I gotta say, if the chicks invading look anything like the picture you posted above, bring 'em on, open the darn gate already.

I'm ready to be 'taken over' and I'm walking towards the light...

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
A message was just posted supposedly from Ashtar Command. This one is worth posting as it appears to be in their language. What are your thoughts?
BB

[h=5]劉坤靈
[/h][h=5]Light language and word ( interpreted by EDGAR.H):

Beloved beings, how is everybody !! This is Ashtar Commander of the Galactic Federation. We are currently hovering above your heaven. Please prepare and get ready for in the near future, we will contact you shortly.

Besides, we bring light, freedom and the energy of liberation for all of you.

Ashtar signed (right below)
[/h]

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
A message was just posted supposedly from Ashtar Command. This one is worth posting as it appears to be in their language. What are your thoughts?
BB

Ashtar Command... it ALL started with George Van Tassel in 1952; here it is... 2013. I WILL say that I have read his book, I RODE A FLYING SAUCER; I liked it, owned a copy, loaned it out... NEVER got it back; it IS "on-line". It was the SECOND book on FLYING SAUCERS that I had read... I WAS "hooked" then. LOL! NOT now.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Well I gotta say, if the chicks invading look anything like the picture you posted above, bring 'em on, open the darn gate already.

I'm ready to be 'taken over' and I'm walking towards the light...

LOL! THAT is NOT a "chick"... where are the "JUGS"...? ROFL!

Smithbrown

Bronze Member
May 22, 2006
Well I walked into town this morning and all the banks were working as normal. Warm sunshine and the plums continue to ripen nicely.

Mr BB, it is really rather rich of you to describe me as being "fixated on the end of the world". You appear to be relishing the prospect of my being sacrificed by the cabal and the rest of us being "sent to the Central Sun for total energy dispursment".

I hope your family are aware of the depths of the delusions you are suffering from and get your to a medical facility before you suffer deep disappoinment by the non-event Event.

Smithbrown

OP
OP
B

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I don't argue with stupid people. Just ignore them. Enjoy your ride... :)
BB

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Ashtar? I thought it was Asgard

Top Member Reactions