S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok, ya wanna horror story, here goes.

How the Devil Got His Two Souls

In the late 70's, early 80's, I was best friends with a school friend, whose father was a devil worshiper. He played in a band and looked just like a skinny scrawny Charles Manson. He even tattooed a swastika on is forehead, we'll even call him Ed. We were all friends with a very wealthy man, we'll call him Bingo (I think his dad or g-dad had started a bank in NYC with one of the past presidents).
Bingo had the BEST parties, a huge house, any and all libations, an on-call private nurse that could be called, whenever(for emergencies). Bingo was a HUGE man, over 6' 4", over 350lbs, loved his sports, gambling, drinking, indulgences, among other things....

So,
I just happened to miss the weekend party, when Ed brought over some nice pharmaceuticals, and everyone there proceeded to party down.
All except for Bingo. He overdosed by Ed's hand.
Fast forward to the funeral. Afterwards, Ed is telling me, of how his love-life had gone bad and he had revenge in his heart. Said he had made a "pact" with the devil, that if the devil would "hurt" his ex-girlfriend, he would give the devil 2 souls. I was in total disbelief even as I'm hearing and just buried 1 friend. All I could think to tell Ed was, "Well, that's it! Been nice knowing you, but I got 1 friend dead from your hands, and I am not going to ever see you again, to find out who else you give to the devil".

Never did see Ed after that, but, I did hear through the grapevine a few yrs later, he killed himself.
All I could think was, "Well, I guess the devil got his 2nd soul".

The End

Last edited:

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Was that the kinda Halloween story you was talkin bout? :laughing7:

John_Deere

Mar 7, 2013
Fredericksburg
Detector(s) used
Personal: Bounty Hunter Gold Digger
Family: White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok, ya wanna horror story, here goes.

How the Devil Got His Two Souls

In the late 70's, early 80's, I was best friends with a school friend, whose father was a devil worshiper. He played in a band and looked just like a skinny scrawny Charles Manson. He even tattooed a swastika on is forehead, we'll even call him Ed. We were all friends with a very wealthy man, we'll call him Bingo (I think his dad or g-dad had started a bank in NYC with one of the past presidents).
Bingo had the BEST parties, a huge house, any and all libations, an on-call private nurse that could be called, whenever(for emergencies). Bingo was a HUGE man, over 6' 4", over 350lbs, loved his sports, gambling, drinking, indulgences, among other things....

So,
I just happened to miss the weekend party, when Ed brought over some nice pharmaceuticals, and everyone there proceeded to party down.
All except for Bingo. He overdosed by Ed's hand.
Fast forward to the funeral. Afterwards, Ed is telling me, of how his love-life had gone bad and he had revenge in his heart. Said he had made a "pact" with the devil, that if the devil would "hurt" his ex-girlfriend, he would give the devil 2 souls. I was in total disbelief even as I'm hearing and just buried 1 friend. All I could think to tell Ed was, "Well, that's it! Been nice knowing you, but I got 1 friend dead from your hands, and I am not going to ever see you again, to find out who else you give to the devil".

Never did see Ed after that, but, I did hear through the grapevine a few yrs later, he killed himself.
All I could think was, "Well, I guess the devil got his 2nd soul".

The End

Damn.

OP
OP
N

Nickleanddime

Jul 21, 2013
a, ohio
Detector(s) used
A $10 garage sale find.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ll right I got one that just happened last night(wendsday). I was taking a nap before work and had a really really bad nightmare. Usually my dreams involve some kinda demons or ghost. All my life I've always been sensitive to those types of things, expecially when in depressed or my minds not in a good place, they say it "opens" you up to paranormal things. So it was me and my wife in a new house that we were living in. We had a daughter oh I think about 5-8 in the dream. We started having strange things and sightings happening around the house and our daughter became posseesd. Now forwards the end of the dream is when the possession happened, she started talking in a really deep creepy voice. Now here's the messed up part, in real life I was kinda awake but still dreaming, I was the one speaking the voice!!!! I woke up screaming get outta my fing house now! Woke up sweating and I think crying a little. Now here's the kicker, looked at the phone and the clock just rolled over to 3:31!!! The witching hour as some say. It seems like all my dreams like that come between the hours of 3-4 am. I don't know if its just a coincident or something to it. Talked to my wife about it since she's really into that kina of stuff and she said since my mood was really funky yesterday they problay targeted me like the have in the past. Man getting chills lol. We've had twice since moving here felt weird things but that's kinda normal in a new place, expecially old places. Monday heard someone rapping their fingers on the wall in a set of 3 twice. Like rap rap rap then rap rap rap, that's the second time that ha happened now I think that might be a bird eating the bugs off the building in the ivy or its wings hitting the building or so I like to think, but sets of three mean bad things. We lived I a old house that had a stairway in the closet and a lime green stairway that lead up to the upstairs apartment. This lime green one was really bad vibe, anyway at home one night watching TV and heard someone stomp up them stairs I mean stomp all the way up. But never heard a door close, so I muster up my nerve since at the time didnt really believe in ghost that much. And asked the only person upstairs f he had come up or heard it, answer was no. Where I deliver papers I can't go between 3-4 anymore. It's a old persons town house community that I believe is demon haunted or indian type bad voodoo. I started in February and was getting my papers around 230 so I always left right after. First night it just felt really strange up there, very unwelcoming. Well just kinda blew it off and kept going. Each night after it got worse, then it started feeling like I was being followed around. Then the touching and voics/ growling started. So I recruited my wife to start going with me but never told her why just I wanted some company and get her some exercise. So she's doing her part of the route and we get done for the day and she gets in the car and first thing she say.... Something was following me. I finally came clean and told her what was up. So one night there's woods along one side that leads to a creek, I hear something beating a object up against a tree. I mean its loud and angry. So I say screw this and go back home and get her. She's there and hears it also, now I've hunted all my life I've seen deed run trees, fight, even fight with a tree, but this was crazy sounding. Kinda like the Bigfoot tree beating you heaon YouTube. L I looked it up after that happened. Now remember I said this is I think indian burial ground since ashland was originally a indian settlement. Now anyone that knows about Indians and Bigfoot, the Indians hads a god that was a hairy monkey man, so about march now and I'm walking back to the car and feel something behind me and I got my hoody hood up and right in my ear I hear a very very loud grow. Now I'm good at places sounds and I k ow this came in between my hoody and my ear!!!!!! A couple days later the wife notices scratches on my back and says something to me about it. Well I figured it was just me scratching my back with the scissors and got a little to rough. She says no their up and down like something clawing. I scratch sideways with the scissors, or anything else for that matter. Now as my experiences ill call them got worse I start to notice that alot of house go up for sale all of the sudden it that community. And alot of people start dying in there, now it is a old folks place and it is winter so maybe that was just it but....

Lol I'm not making any of this up, I have no reason to lie or tell tales. I don't joke about this stuff because after the things that have happened its only getting worse. But like I said my life right now is very unstable, so until I correct it it'll get worse. I pray and am kinda religious. I do have fonts about something's with religion but believe fully in GOD. But I'm thinking I need to get on track or its never going to stop. Just the way everyone uses the bible for personal gain I find it hard to take serious. Now some stuff I believe in but some is hard to ya know what I mean. Yes I grew up with it in my life all the time and come to think of it as I type it didnt start till I started getting away from
My family in my drug and stupid days. Over the last couple weeks I've been getting the spiritual
Beliefs back but still lacking 100% until I do I doubt it'll stop.

Anyways I just needed to get that off my am chest that last part. So thanks for listening and keep the stories coming.or like I heard one time a cold room will make you have nightmares more lol that could be it I sleep in a room as cold as I can get it lol I mean the thermometer right now says 56 and I still have the air cranked.

Last edited:
OP
OP
N

Nickleanddime

Jul 21, 2013
a, ohio
Detector(s) used
A $10 garage sale find.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's messed up man. Why would dude do that, demons are nothing to mess with at all. Hope all is well for you. This is in response to the devil with two souls post.

Ronzie

May 27, 2009
Southern Ontario
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Outlaw w/Garrett pinpointer

past machines - Minelab Explorer SE Pro/ Garrett GTI 2500 /Garrett GTAx1000
I'm not a true believer in demons, ghosts or paranormal things but am a huge fan of the subject.
Ever since I was a small kid I loved horror movies and collected Famous Monsters magazine since the early '70's. Always been a huge fan of scary clowns and often dress up every Halloween as one. I absolutely love to scare people to the point where some would think I'm damn right cruel LOL. If your laying in a corner rocking in the fetal position, then I've done my job. :laughing7:
Growing up until I was 17 we lived in the country right beside a cemetery and was never scared because of it. Even at 7-8 years old I would go over after dark and when friends came over played hide n seek there. Some friends were scared after dark though.
Even now I still read horror novels and still love those Halloween haunts and scare parks. My oldest daughter is right into it as well and together we have gone to the Toronto Sci Fi Horror convention several times and she loves doing horror make up and is quite good at it. My wife and younger daughter aren't really into horror so my oldest and myself go to a lot of horror movies together. Insidious 1 & 2, Paranormal Activity and my favorite The Conjuring. I have a perma smile watching these movies, I just love'em.

I'd love to go to the so called most haunted places in North America and spend the night there. A huge scary mansion and an old asylum. Lock me in for the night. Bring on the ghosts and bring on the demons. I'd love to have the living bejeebers scared out of me as I never have.

images

OP
OP
N

Nickleanddime

Jul 21, 2013
a, ohio
Detector(s) used
A $10 garage sale find.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So found out today that a girl hung herself in our apartment showerand hung there for. Week. That explains the smells and the wan in my dreams lately. Researched it in the paper archives this morning after my route. Also found out 4 other adults and one child died in the complex.

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
N&D, I am no expert in these things, like, WHO IS? LOL! Sorry to hear about the happenings surrounding you.

Imho, I will say, that when ones vibrational frequency is on a lower level, similar to those of angry and/or improper persons that may have passed on, it may give power to their VF's, that it breaks a veil, so to say. Best to raise your own personal VF's, so as to have command or control, over the lesser ones. Not sure if that makes sense, but, it's all I got for now. :laughing7:
And, then again, it may all just be inside ones' own head, lol! :dontknow:
My house was haunted, when I first moved in to it. All a matter of how you view these things. :tongue3:

I'll share another "demon" story later on, unless anyone else would like to stab at it. :laughing7:

batcat.jpg

Ronzie

May 27, 2009
Southern Ontario
Detector(s) used

The Conjuring is out on dvd/Blu Ray on the 22nd. Awesome movie for halloween. :evil4:
Great movie to watch late at night and in the dark.

Ronzie

May 27, 2009
Southern Ontario
Detector(s) used

Going to watch the Evil Dead remake later tonight. Can anyone make demons rise up on here? If so, send one over to my house. I'm bored.

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Never realized you had such problems with family members there. :laughing7:

May I recommend a good dermatologist and dentist? :laughing7:

Come on guys, no one got demon stories? I'm saving a good one for ya'll! :laughing7:

Ronzie

May 27, 2009
Southern Ontario
Detector(s) used

I want to hear some demon stories. I wish I had a demon story as I've asked them to come visit me many times but they're to scared.
Bloody pussies.:angry4:

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ronzie,
ever hear the saying, "careful what you wish for........" :laughing7:

While I appreciated your bravado in the face of these type things(understanding where fear comes from), I would ask you;
You ever had anything you can't explain/understand/wrap your mind around, invade your space?

Anything ever move you from a place of certainty, into uncertainty?

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Wow! just lost T-NET when replying. Guess I better change reply then.
Yes, faced uncertainty of something I watched at very close range after it approached at a run to watch me. Whatever it was and I were within a couple hundred yards of the house when toting a high powered rifle returning from a hunt,, that should suggest it was not human or animal then?Now very little life in a very large tract.:dontknow:
Stone cold sane and sober thinking of the movie high desert kill after a while.http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0097504/

Last edited:

Ronzie

May 27, 2009
Southern Ontario
Detector(s) used

Ronzie,
ever hear the saying, "careful what you wish for........" :laughing7:

While I appreciated your bravado in the face of these type things(understanding where fear comes from), I would ask you;
You ever had anything you can't explain/understand/wrap your mind around, invade your space?

Anything ever move you from a place of certainty, into uncertainty?

Just what I wrote in the oujie board thread about my father and his 2 brothers and the dates they were born and died. All of heart attacks.

oldest born June 10 1927......died April 10th 1976
middle born June 8 1928......died April 8th 1974
my dad born June 6 1931......died April 6th 1972

My only "freaky" type thing that happened to me was back in 1972 after my father died of a heart attack. It was in April and my 7th birthday was in May.
After he died I had the same dream/nightmare a number of times.
I'd be going down into the basement where there was a rec room. We had 3 sections to our basement. The first was the finished rec room, the 2nd was a unfinished games room (shuffleboard, pool table, pinball machine) with a laundry room of to one side and then a storage area.
I would get down and almost enter into the games room but behind the bar was a smaller door where the sump pump was. The door would open with a bang and my dad would come out. I'd turn and run up a few steps and my dad grabbed my leg near my ankle. This is when I woke up totally soaked in sweat.
I don't remember exactly how long this went on for, but I'd guess 6-8 times
huh.gif

The last time it happened, I didn't wake up at that moment and my dad after grabbing me told me everything was going to be ok. After that I never dreamed of it again and had no fear of our basement after that. Over the years I've told a couple of friends and my wife, but mostly don't mention it.

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok, I promised ya'll a demon story, so here it comes.
I heard this story from another, but I can tell you, every word is true!

This is actually everyone's Demon Story.

You see, we all have demons, so to speak. We all have "inner demons" in our lives, but we expect to see devilish monsters or dark apparitions when you think of a demon, kinda like what we would see in a cinema. But, our demons are really the people in our everyday lives; the people we argue with, the people we envy or hate, the one's we physically or emotionally harm in some way, shape, or form. And, it's not because we envy or hate qualities in these specific people as much as we hate the fact, that they remind us of ourselves. They reflect qualities about ourselves that we wish we had more of, or we wish we didn't have at all.

So what do we do?

We alleviate that pain! Not by fixing or fighting our own demons, but by harming the people that remind us of our demons, by harming the people that remind us of the things we don't like about ourselves.
And when we become frustrated that we are not in control of our emotions, because we really don't know what is affecting our emotions, we take it out on others. We take it out on absolutely anything else, that can show us or act as a catalyst, for our hatred!

We do this to animals...... animals are perfect! They can't defend themselves.
It's the perfect catalyst for our inner aggression or confusion, and our hate!
Just take it out on something that is absolutely helpless.
Just imagine how unconscious a person has to be of his or her actions, to torture or mutilate or brutalize, ANY living thing!

Think of the lack of compassion you must have towards life in general to feel no semblance of sympathy towards ENTIRE populations, let alone just individuals or individual animals, towards entire population of a species that are bred, strictly for the purpose of commodity!

But, I'll tell you what's even more dangerous!
It's not the people that are carrying out this kind of cruelty, because that's already been established. That form of hatred and cruelty has already been established and is already known.

What I'm really worried about, is the people that are against inhumanity. The people that are against animal cruelty and feel self righteous enough, to think that it's justified to inflict harm or wish harm on these people.
Because, those are the people who take unconscious cruel behavior to a whole new level of conscious cruel behavior, that's perfectly acceptable in their mind because they feel it is their job to bring other people to justice. Like THEY are an authority figure of some sort.
Those are the people who will have a much harder time figuring out why they harbor so much inner hatred and resentments. They don't seem to realize that it's another form of the same exact hatred.

So what do we do when we begin to realize, "Hey, wait a minute, maybe it's NOT alright to inflict harm on any other living thing"? Then the ego has to come up with more esoteric forms of cruelty to trick us in to displaying the same form of self-hatred, the same indignant attitude, but just in another way and towards another group of people.

But the emptiness will always find a way back in and people will always start to feel restless again, no matter how many times they try to transfer blame to yet another person or another group.
We need and crave chaos in our lives. We crave destruction. We beg for catastrophe, because if we don't have the things to act as a form of exorcism or catalyst for us, we start to notice these things within ourselves and that's what we don't want!

See, we can deal with wars, we can deal with terrorism, we can deal with stock market collapse, we can deal with these things. But once we start to notice this chaos within ourselves, that's what we are really afraid of!
We will take a million wars, over one moment of true insight, into our self hatred!

That is just one of the ways, demons exists among us.
The End.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread