Ever seen or had an encounter with a Bigfoot, aka Sasquatch? - Page 7
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

View Poll Results: Ever had an encounter with a Bigfoot?

Voters
66. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

10 15.15%
  • Maybe

13 19.70%
  • No

43 65.15%
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Like Tree229Likes

Thread: Ever seen or had an encounter with a Bigfoot, aka Sasquatch?

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Jan 2005
    Rocky Mountains
    Minelab X-Terra 705 Gold Coil deteknixXpointer Probe Minelab Ex-Terra 70 White's Classic II 2014-2015 Colorado Gold Camp Prospector
    259 times
    Metal Detecting
    Quote Originally Posted by Oroblanco View Post
    BuffaloBob wrote

Those are pretty good questions, wish I had the answers! I don't even know what that kind of camera would cost.
    Oroblanco

Here's a Google adv and Ebay had used ones pretty cheap.
    BB

https://www.google.com/search?q=full...ctive&start=10

us
    Jan 2005
    Rocky Mountains
    Minelab X-Terra 705 Gold Coil deteknixXpointer Probe Minelab Ex-Terra 70 White's Classic II 2014-2015 Colorado Gold Camp Prospector
    259 times
    Metal Detecting
    We don't die and disappear. We change states of energy. Our energy lives on. Our Souls live on. We never die or go away. Just change form. Visible light is what we see now. If we saw a greater spectrum of light I think we could see what these cameras see. And guess we would be locked up for imaging Ghosts. Exactly like the Sixth Sense movie.

Maybe some of you guys on this site have that ability? Here's a readable article about death, the changes of energy and with violent death long-lasting energy residue. Which seems to be the case with the ghost hunters. We get the general idea about higher frequencies, but can't fathom what that means. I know my family "on-the-other-side" are happy. Too many of us actually welcome death to finally get some peace and rest. Focus instead on an unending life with abilities to create whatever you want. Even new Worlds.

IMHO scary or evil spirits or energies do exist. One such entity was a murderer and haunted a tavern. And when asked why he was there (on those EVP recorders) he said he was afraid. Ooops lost the rest of my message.. Anyway see:
    BB

Human Energy - Our enegy continues on after death.

Jun 2007
    15613 times
    Quote Originally Posted by BuffaloBob View Post
    We don't die and disappear. We change states of energy. Our energy lives on. Our Souls live on. We never die or go away. Just change form. Visible light is what we see now. If we saw a greater spectrum of light I think we could see what these cameras see. And guess we would be locked up for imaging Ghosts. Exactly like the Sixth Sense movie.

Maybe some of you guys on this site have that ability? Here's a readable article about death, the changes of energy and with violent death long-lasting energy residue. Which seems to be the case with the ghost hunters. We get the general idea about higher frequencies, but can't fathom what that means. I know my family "on-the-other-side" are happy. Too many of us actually welcome death to finally get some peace and rest. Focus instead on an unending life with abilities to create whatever you want. Even new Worlds.

IMHO scary or evil spirits or energies do exist. One such entity was a murderer and haunted a tavern. And when asked why he was there (on those EVP recorders) he said he was afraid. Ooops lost the rest of my message.. Anyway see:
    BB

Human Energy - Our enegy continues on after death.
    "He was afraid"... YEP! Seen THAT before; Afraid to go into the "World of LIGHT. FEAR of punishment has kept MANY from going into "THE LIGHT". SO! "They" hang around, b/c of "emotional attachments"; "WE" are SPIRITS having HUMAN experiences, GOOD or BAD.

ca
    May 2009
    Southern Ontario
    Tesoro Outlaw w/Garrett pinpointer past machines - Minelab Explorer SE Pro/ Garrett GTI 2500 /Garrett GTAx1000
    472 times
    After Friday night, I believe in Bigfoot.

um
    Nemo me impune lacesset

Jan 2005
    DAKOTA TERRITORY
    Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
    9679 times
    That is not what we are talking about.

This is:
    Name:  Smalfut.jpg
Views: 414
Size:  12.8 KB
    Last edited by Oroblanco; Dec 09, 2013 at 09:53 PM.
    SUPPORT THE BEEF INDUSTRY - EAT BEEF
    "We must find a way, or we will make one."--Hannibal Barca

Jun 2007
    15613 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Oroblanco View Post
    That is not what we are talking about.

This is:
    Name:  Smalfut.jpg
Views: 414
Size:  12.8 KB
    THAT is a GIRL or MAMA Bigfoot; HOT, eh...?

um
    Nemo me impune lacesset

Jan 2005
    DAKOTA TERRITORY
    Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
    9679 times
    I would guess that she is probably a real HOTTIE for another Bigfoot.
    SUPPORT THE BEEF INDUSTRY - EAT BEEF
    "We must find a way, or we will make one."--Hannibal Barca

us
    Apr 2013
    Northern Virginia
    Tesoro Cortés, Tejón, Cibola, Cutlass II, Garrett Pro-Pointer, Killer Bee's
    245 times
    Relic Hunting
    i have an uncle who had liposuction and now with all his skin left i call him Sagsquatch. I also have occasional alien visits from a little white haired old man who has a gold bug and when told how to use it aims it in the air straight ahead like marching and turns the discrimination up all the way, as well as detecting for gold in trees. theres something he must not be telling me. As well as doctors always rescheduling catscans for his TREE LEG but i think its just because they are interested in such an interesting species. Those oddities are out there, no doubt.

us
    Fortune Favors the BOLD, while Karma Favors the Wise!

Jan 2006
    Arizona Vagrant
    Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID
    7250 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by goldnrelics View Post
    i have an uncle who had liposuction and now with all his skin left i call him Sagsquatch. I also have occasional alien visits from a little white haired old man who has a gold bug and when told how to use it aims it in the air straight ahead like marching and turns the discrimination up all the way, as well as detecting for gold in trees. theres something he must not be telling me. As well as doctors always rescheduling catscans for his TREE LEG but i think its just because they are interested in such an interesting species. Those oddities are out there, no doubt.
    Actually it was a practice from a long time ago to hide money in hollowed out trees. I know of a place near the feather river where an old prospector told his family on his death bed that there are several cans of gold nuggets hidden in a hollow tree trunk. The property is many acres and heavily forested. Maybe one day they will find it.

Mike
    "You wouldn't like me when I'm mad, because I back up my rage with hard facts and logic!" - The Credible Hulk

"Where do they teach you to post like this? In some Panama City "Sailor wanna hump-hump" bar, or is it getaway day and your last shot at whiskey? Sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here."

............... ALWAYS REMEMBER: When you make a typo, the errorists win...................Aloha Snackbar!

us
    Apr 2013
    Northern Virginia
    Tesoro Cortés, Tejón, Cibola, Cutlass II, Garrett Pro-Pointer, Killer Bee's
    245 times
    Relic Hunting
    Hm interesting, all aside. He also eats an entire bowl of my essential Cheerios, one by one. very, very strange bien.

us
    William

Sep 2007
    California
    316 times
    Spike TV is offering a $10 million prize for anyone who can track down proof of Bigfoot.

https://www.brianrxm.com
    The Mysterious Egyptian Magic Coin
    Coins in Movies and Coins on Television
    The 1949 San Francisco Mexico Peso Restrikes

Jun 2007
    15613 times
    Quote Originally Posted by WilliamBoyd View Post
    Spike TV is offering a $10 million prize for anyone who can track down proof of Bigfoot.

If I get a LITTLEFOOT (kid), do I get $ 5 million...?

us
    Apr 2010
    145 times
    Loved the story, Gollum. I'll be damned. WTH, rather large thing looking at you in that picture!

us
    Jan 2005
    Rocky Mountains
    259 times
    Metal Detecting
    You've all read about Chuck Zukowski, his investigations into BigFoot, UFO's, cattle mutilations and other Paranormal activity in Colorado. Because he was on a cable network video discussing cattle mutilations he was fired from his volunteer law enforcement job. Nevertheless Chuck continues is investigations. Chuck's First Amendment rights have been challenged from many sources. All designed to smear Chuck as a liar and fake. Here is Chuck's response to them. And why truth, even when known, is unpublished. I think you'll enjoy Chuck's latest report.
    BB

US First Amendment Challanged by Political Correctness

December 20, 2013 | By Chuck Zukowski | Add a Comment

USA Bill of Rights Amendment I:
    Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievance

One of the things that makes America strong is our Bill of Rights. Freedom of Speech, the Right to Bear Arms, the protection against Illegal Search and Seizures, these rights among others make our country united and free from dictatorship. But how free are we when hypocrisy chimes in? Hypocrisy from organized groups who challenge our Freedom of Speech constantly because what we might say could offend them or hurt their precious feelings. They still get to say whatever they want to, and Get Away With It! We’re not allowed to challenge their beliefs or remarks? So much for Freedom of Speech.

What this website tries to do, or what I try to do, is release information to the best of my knowledge about my personal UFO/Paranormal related investigations. My comments, my opinions, my theories are all protected by our First Amendment which includes the Freedom of Speech. Without this protection I wouldn’t be able to inform my readers about all the interesting things that are happening in our own backyard. Watch your back, because there are things happening in your own back yard too!

My Freedom of Speech when talking and writing about my investigations is constantly challenged by skeptics, de-bukners, and religious fanatics. The skeptics can’t understand, the de-bunkers won’t understand, and the religious fanatics just call you a liar and say you’ll burn in Hell for what you say or believe. But if that’s not enough to deal with, I also have to deal with over-exaggerated Political Correctness crap popping up from time to time.

Wikipedia:Political correctness (adjectivally, politically correct; both forms commonly abbreviated to PC) is a term that refers to language, ideas, or policies that address perceived or actual discrimination against or alienation of politically, socially or economically disadvantaged groups. The term usually implies that these social considerations are excessive or of a purely “political” nature. These groups most prominently include those defined by gender, race, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation and disability.

If I make a comment that the Grey Aliens are not religious and don’t know or don’t care about a God or a Son of God named Jesus, then I would probably offend a lot of people. The truth is, we don’t know and any story about the Greys being religious or even Christian is a product of an interpretation by an abductee which is generally based on their own personal up-bringing. We really won’t know until we ask them.

What if the Greys are homosexuals or bi-sexual? I’ve never heard of a female Grey, we just assume they’re all males or clones that may or may not have gentiles. Still, we can’t rule out the unknown, once again we won’t know until we ask them. If I say all Greys are males, then I’m a sexist. If I say all Greys are the product of cloning and have no souls, then I might be considered anti-religious. If I say the Greys genitals are larger than mine, then I’m just lying, either way, I would be offending someone or some organization.

The problem with Political Correctness is in fact a direct violation of our Freedom of Speech. Many organizations, lawyers and politicians have drawn a very fine line between the two, simply to benefit their own beliefs or strengthen their pocket books. What they don’t realize or care to realize is, “They are the discriminators”. They’re discriminating others from voicing their opinions based on personal or religious values. There’s a big difference between saying, “I don’t like people who wear black leather jackets” to “People who wear black leather jackets should be shot”. The first is voicing an opinion based on Freedom of Speech, the second is obviously being Politically In-Correct and against the law. The fact is, any Harley rider will protect themselves from discrimination or harm, but every Harley rider I know will also protect the right of Freedom of Speech.

There is no fine line between Freedom of Speech and being Politically Correct. If one organization refers to themselves as “bikers”, then other people should be able to refer to them as “bikers” as well. They are practicing their Freedom of Speech by calling themselves bikers, we are practicing our freedom of speech by calling them bikers too! They shouldn’t be allowed to come back and cry “discrimination” because we called them bikers and say we’re the ones who are Politically Incorrect. Do you see where I’m going with this?

I believe extraterrestrials are visiting this planet. I will say anything I want to justify my beliefs. If I offend anyone, I don’t really care. They’re my beliefs, my opinions and I’m practicing my First Amendment Rights. If anyone is offended by what I say, then Don’t Listen to Me, Don’t Visit My Website, and Don’t Come To My Lectures. You are not the center of this world let alone this universe and you are not God, so quit trying to force your beliefs or your organizations beliefs, down everyone’s throats. Eventually it will back-lash on you and you’ll have no one to blame but yourselves.

(FYI) I personally don’t agree with Duck Dynasty’s Phil Robertson’s recent remarks, but….. I’ll be the first to protect his First Amendment right to express his beliefs, If I didn’t, then I wouldn’t be following the path set by our forefathers.

Chuck Zukowski

Share this:

us
    Jul 2012
    San Antonio, Texas
    Garrett 250
    3509 times
    Research/Limited field work
    Story online at ksat.com(san Antonio) about a guy named Dyer who shot a Bigfoot here a couple of years ago and is now showing it.

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links