Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 705 Gold Coil
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
2014-2015 Colorado Gold Camp Prospector
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Call me paranoid but every time I make post more info about the EVENT, a few members always post something to "bump" there message to the top of the list. Critical announcements are being made that interested parties should read. Like the JOINT CHIEFS reorganizing the Grand Army of the Republic to seize all FEMA, HS etc weapons. And arrest many for crimes.

With lightship help we and they are taking back America. By force. If you want to keep up with the latest, read My post every day.
BB

[h=2]Saturday, July 5, 2014[/h] [h=3]Confederation Status Update[/h]

Very recently, the ships of the Galactic Confederation have assumed their final position inside the Low Earth orbit (LEO) for the final defeat of the Chimera group.

Their first operation will annihilate all plasma scalar weapons, belonging to the Chimera group and to other negative forces within the military-industrial complex.

Together with my team I have launched StratoProbe 2. The purpose of this launch was to receive certain intel from those Confederation ships, using a certain methodology I am not at liberty to describe. The mission was successful.

As StratoProbe 2 was approaching the Veil, it took this photo. It is very interesting to see commercial airplanes from above:

The vehicle reached its peak altitude of 25 miles (40 kilometers) when intel transfer took place. At that moment it also took this photo of the surface of our planet:

Much more intel is coming soon.

Posted by Cobra at 8:39 AM

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Call me paranoid but every time I make post more info about the EVENT, a few members always post something to "bump" there message to the top of the list. Critical announcements are being made that interested parties should read. Like the JOINT CHIEFS reorganizing the Grand Army of the Republic to seize all FEMA, HS etc weapons. And arrest many for crimes.

With lightship help we and they are taking back America. By force. If you want to keep up with the latest, read My post every day.
BB

The song, FOR WHAT IT'S WORTH, comes to mind...

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

BB

with all due respect Bob... Call me Curious, But Why are you posting Political Nonsense in Psychics/Mediums/Paranormal

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've discovered that even the aluminum hat brigade is right SOME of the time.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread